OFFICIAL MAY WDYWT...**PLEASE** NO PIC QUOTING!!

Rotation for the last few days.

tumblr_l3274lQ1Ie1qzrj11o1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

^^^sorry about that^^^

allgood man, yuku's suckin' lately...

nice tiffs! they look new!

debating on whether to undeadstock those, red supreme blazers, or grey & pink lv jaspers for my birthday friday night...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DimSum9

Originally Posted by BruckOut

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

rainy day in san jose. wore coppers and somehow the soles ended up a little green, did this happen to anyone else?
nerd.gif
I have this shirt also thanks to  a NTer but you f**ked up  the fit son. Come on dark jeans man u make the shirt look  weak a%* hell. First off all the shirt is brown but people wont know that if u give them the illusion it matches with the shoes. Son that posted the shirt before u killed it a lil bit and u made this fit look weak. Nice try but step it up a bit

lol @ this dude. What are you, his  girl to tell him how to dress?

DimSum9 - thanks homie.
who cares if it matches or not 
tired.gif

anyways today. eggplants. polo is actually purple but the light makes it look purple.

2e3am3q.jpg

I actually like LCG7411's concept..A lot of times you see couples wearing the same kicks in the SAME color but in the first 2 posts she has put up, she and her girl are wearing the same model of Jordans but in different colorways..I'm diggin it

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

^^^sorry about that^^^

allgood man, yuku's suckin' lately...

nice tiffs! they look new!

debating on whether to undeadstock those, red supreme blazers, or grey & pink lv jaspers for my birthday friday night...
nerd.gif
Jaspers hands down man!!!.....

rainy day in san jose. wore coppers and somehow the soles ended up a little green, did this happen to anyone else?
nerd.gif
I have this shirt also thanks to  a NTer but you f**ked up  the fit son. Come on dark jeans man u make the shirt look  weak a%* hell. First off all the shirt is brown but people wont know that if u give them the illusion it matches with the shoes. Son that posted the shirt before u killed it a lil bit and u made this fit look weak. Nice try but step it up a bit

or i could be a girl that knows how to dress
laugh.gif

Wack is wack boy dont try to tell me i cant comment when someone looks foolish.

Tell me are you his man ? did i hurt your feelings talking bout your lil boy friend?

People in here either praise or tell someone they look wack! why u all in your feelings like your dressed him?
eyes.gif

nerd.gif

DimSum9 - thanks homie.
who cares if it matches or not 
tired.gif

anyways today. eggplants. polo is actually purple but the light makes it look purple.

The girls that u don't get care whether or not it matches
ohwell.gif

Relax man all i said was u could have pulled it off better if u had darker jeans.

Matching isnt always necessary but if your gonna not match there is a way to go about and still look clean . Refer to pharrell he almost never matches!!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Essential1

thanks alot memphis now I need to get a pair of the Welcome Home's 
smh.gif
mad.gif

wink.gif
them's fighting words...  My wallet is taking a hit as it is.... Now I should just rip it in half..

Last night

eb5yle.jpg

33c7n7t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom