OFFICIAL MAY WDYWT...**PLEASE** NO PIC QUOTING!!

387699828.jpg
387699831.jpg

nice Stash BW's cris, proto nice id's and your pick up is a grail for me,nice fits everybody

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

rainy day in san jose. wore coppers and somehow the soles ended up a little green, did this happen to anyone else?
nerd.gif
I have this shirt also thanks to  a NTer but you f**ked up  the fit son. Come on dark jeans man u make the shirt look  weak a%* hell. First off all the shirt is brown but people wont know that if u give them the illusion it matches with the shoes. Son that posted the shirt before u killed it a lil bit and u made this fit look weak. Nice try but step it up a bit

Originally Posted by BruckOut

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

rainy day in san jose. wore coppers and somehow the soles ended up a little green, did this happen to anyone else?
nerd.gif
I have this shirt also thanks to  a NTer but you f**ked up  the fit son. Come on dark jeans man u make the shirt look  weak a%* hell. First off all the shirt is brown but people wont know that if u give them the illusion it matches with the shoes. Son that posted the shirt before u killed it a lil bit and u made this fit look weak. Nice try but step it up a bit

lol @ this dude. What are you, his  girl to tell him how to dress?

Still Waiting to wear my Sneaks Up Shirt....late 90s AF-1 are the best!
aaron Atmos looking good.

Back
Top Bottom