***OFFICIAL MAY WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

man, I still want those green patta am1's...nice. Clean olympic 7's x2 as well.

Today to the office:
am deluxe - every wear might be the last...
frown.gif

-Pete
One of my grails, especially that colorway.  Can't truly call it a grail because I'd be too scared to wear on OG pair.  Respect on rocking yours, I hope they hold up. 
Thanks all for the love on the deluxes...and yeah Pana, even the worn pairs you gotta be careful. I killed my old pair I bought in '99, bought this pair on ebay 3 years ago for $50. I actually gotta switch shoes when I get home cuz the heel is coming off again...

icop: exactly, supergluing the sole again when I get home from work....love that colorway you have too, but I NEED the neon colorway, would love to find them in my size.

-Pete

Originally Posted by MMG

man proto, here we go....

what?

people gonna hate on my fit?

well if y'all haven't noticed by now, i don't give a $%@#...
laugh.gif

i do what i like, no matter what.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by MMG

what?

laugh.gif

wink.gif

roll.gif
I saw that fit and just laughed because I just knew what will followBro you my man, at this point the WDYWT wouldn't be the same without you, keep Protoing!Dope Asics

J4Kicks21: My favorite free's, nice. Need a fresh pair for the gym again.
^nice af1's man

Had to change into these...am deluxe soles were flapping. Will be fixed with crazy glue again, lol:
KD IV Home

-Pete

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by MMG

what?

laugh.gif

wink.gif

roll.gif
I saw that fit and just laughed because I just knew what will followBro you my man, at this point the WDYWT wouldn't be the same without you, keep Protoing!Dope Asics

True that keep doing your thing. Even though I don't always dig your outfits, keep to it.

i mean, we're not gonna like every fit people post in here.

but tell me, what's wrong with my fit? the denim vest? i mean, sneakermane, dreads, i'm pretty sure i've seen them in here with denim vests on... but nobody says anything (kinda like how dreads pops his tongues way harder than me and nobody says anything evar)...

if not that tho, what's wrong with it?

Back
Top Bottom