***OFFICIAL MAY WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

Chaos today at work
grin.gif

IMAG2466-1 by WickedXCL, on Flickr

Damn, I love those Chaos VI's...really pops with the volt laces, dope!

Thanks verse, clean fit with those dunks...

-Pete

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i mean, we're not gonna like every fit people post in here.

but tell me, what's wrong with my fit? the denim vest? i mean, sneakermane, dreads, i'm pretty sure i've seen them in here with denim vests on... but nobody says anything (kinda like how dreads pops his tongues way harder than me and nobody says anything evar)...

if not that tho, what's wrong with it?
I don't post in here much, but I check it a few times a week, but I've got no problem with the tongue popping.

That vest just looks hilarious to me.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

it's really amusing how people just HATE Proto.
I only actually look at his shoes and chicks.

I distinctly remember this post way back, at the beach
I think with this AMAZING chick in a bikini. His best post
ever.

I don't think it's the hate but the long winded explanation that's retorted back. I've worked w/people like that. They can put in a 12 hour shift without accomplishing a damn thing.

past couple:
UnDS'd these things Friday

Sat. to Lowe's w/ the lil lady
eyes.gif

Sun.

Mon. to lounge around for my bday--- finally dirty thirty

TGIF scrubs friday

enjoy y'alls weekend

Nice Stussys back there Verse...been on the lookout for a pair for a while.

Proto, hands down it's the denim vest with the tank top. I'm not one to hate it enough to come out and start taking shots. Dress however you want, but since you asked what the big deal is with the fit, the vest with the tank top just looks maaaad awkward. It's like you took a summertime, hot-weather fit and threw a denim vest on top of that, completely cancelling out the whole point of wearing a tank top. I don't think denim vests go with too many things. Saw some kid rocking one with a fitted polo big-horse and some way too tight jeans that were a shade darker than the vest. If he just went with some earth-tone cargo pants or something it would have actually been a sick fit. with shorts I think it just looks like too much. Kinda takes me back to cross colours denim short suits with the matching giant bright colored shorts and vest.

That fit with just the tank or with a white v-neck T under the vest would have been just fine. The way it is now reminds me of when guys were jeans, a jacket, and flip flops. If it's cold enough for pants and a jacket, it's cold enough to cover your feet...

Back on topic, nice stuff everybody. Everything on this page is pretty sick.

Back
Top Bottom