OFFICIAL MAY'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
monday i believe... i did phone order on a sz 10.5 okc outlet im glkad they come in jordan box even better

Got to start checking outlets out but it seems the ones ive beenbtoo never have anything worth copping

When was the last time some of you hit up your local Burlington Coat Factory?  For those of you who like to get their grown man on, Spotted a few Cole Haans for $79.99 in random styles and sizes.  Sucks that some don't come with the OG box and when you do find one with the OG box it doesn't come with the lid lol.  This was in El Paso TX btw

@spyder
Repped for making that drive to from DP to Riverhead..

That's not a convienent ride!

Size 11.5 BRED XIII AVAILABLE FOR PHONE ORDER !!!!!!!!!!

740-948-9244 Jeffersonville Nike Outlet.

Go Go Gooooooooooooo !

Not really an outlet update but...

Finish Line at Hanes Mall in Winston-Salem, NC has Kobe 8 Purple Gradients still in stock. Size 10 only.

Any one looking for the LEBRON ELITE 9's Taxi and Blk/Gold Size 8 only. $199.99

Footaction

White Marsh Mall, MD

410-931-9048

Props to sneakersteal for the heads up on the blackout Lebron 9's for $59.99

Pick up a pair of these Lebron IX for $59.99
Katy Mills
(281) 644-4901
(469764-001)
$59.99

Props to sneakersteal for the heads up on the blackout Lebron 9's for $59.99

Pick up a pair of these Lebron IX for $59.99
Katy Mills
(281) 644-4901
(469764-001)
$59.99
My favourite Lebron IX colorway that I got on the release date... at store opening... is now $59.99.

I don't know how "Black on Black on Black" doesn't sell... SMH... but good for you on the pick-up... have them on as we speak.

My favourite Lebron IX colorway that I got on the release date... at store opening... is now $59.99.

I don't know how "Black on Black on Black" doesn't sell... SMH... but good for you on the pick-up... have them on as we speak.

Seriously! These and the free gums are my favorite. Both of them were copped for under $75!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom