OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When's the fight gonna start? EST

Likely the actual fight will start in 40 minutes. The co-main event is now, but it may end quick. But with the national anthem, some filler segments, some warmup time for Floyd and Pac, it may take around 40 minutes from now.

He probably didn't want to give any secrets up his sleeves.

It's a bad sign if a fighter/player admits he doesn't have the passion anymore like he did in the past.
I was pretty surprised that Floyd said that. We will see the passion tonight. Might be reverse psychology? Who knows.

It's amazing that we have to remind people that discussing or requesting illegal streams will get you banned EVERY single time there's a major PPV event.  

And it's not like it's new users who always wind up breaking the rules, either.  

Can't believe the bum Santa Cruz is fight is giving a fight. Was expecting this fight to be over in 2.

Hopefully Pacquiao doesn't take time to watch the Spurs vs Clippers game.

Time warner cable in NYC is ******* up. I had to switch (order) the standard def version.

I'm not paying for both.

Anyone else in the seattle area with comcast having issues. I cant believe they would have an outage an hr before the fight

It's amazing that we have to remind people that discussing or requesting illegal streams will get you banned EVERY single time there's a major PPV event.  

And it's not like it's new users who always wind up breaking the rules, either.  
Meth who are you picking to win the main event?
Mayweather, but I expect this Spurs/Clippers game will be the most exciting sporting event of the night to be honest.  

I mainly just wanted to check in to prevent all the stream request nonsense that usually peaks just before the main event is expected to begin. 

mean.gif

Sucks for people who have cable. Funny thing is Time Warner & Comcast are trying to merge also.

So glad I dumped Time Warner 5 years ago and have had no issues with Directv since I switched to them.

Last edited:
Sucks for people who have cable. Funny thing is Time Warner & Comcast are trying to merge also.

So glad I dumped Time Warner 5 years ago and have had no issues with Directv since I switched to them.

Comcast gave up on acquiring Time Warner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom