OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

the fact that people thought he had a chance tonight... hella overrated 

pac showed up tonight, he just ran into a fighter who was better than him in every way 
No, that does NOT make him overrated. He did have a chance against Floyd tonight. At least more than anyone else we've seen.

I
umm he landed 19% of his punches and floyd left the fight without a scratch

this was floyd's easiest win in years, but to be fair all his fights are easy wins 

THIS x 100000

Can't even look at social media right now because of all the dumbasses complaining about Floyd "running"

That is what boxing is, the point is to try and not get punched while landing punches on your opponent and he is a master at it. You would be a damn fool to stand there and not move in the ring.

People just want to hate on Mayweather because of the person he is and discredit him. He may be a douche, you may not like him, but he is GREAT at what he does.
Just ignore them. You can't reason with them. 
mean.gif

This was easy money at the sports book tho tonight :smokin.

Manny struggles against counter punchers and was going against the best counter puncher ever.

Add that Pac dont have the knock out power anymore and this was an easy bet

Manny brought all the fish out, and the sharks cashed in tonight :pimp:

thought the fight was a let down. not because floyd was "running". floyd did exactly what floyd does. defend and counter. the fight was a let down because manny really didn't bring it tonight. floyd did his thing and showed why he's one of the best. you just can't tag him. it's crazy to watch. hats off the floyd.

#tmt

Facebook mad as hell lol, I love it.

Filipino's about to riot.

Hell yea i got into it with one of my lovelies on facebook cuz she was blindly hating. Saying dude wasnt a real winner because he boasted and was arrogant. Meh, **** those beta yambs. TMT. Lol.

I am completely neutral to these fighters. 

Stats show proof of who won:
  • Regardless of what you thought Pac or May was doing.

Maidana was a tougher opponent than Pac. Thus validating my thought from a year ago that Maidana would beat Pac.

Hell yea i got into it with one of my lovelies on facebook cuz she was blindly hating. Saying dude wasnt a real winner because he boasted and was arrogant. Meh, **** those beta yambs. TMT. Lol.

For real. Like if she had the biggest moment of her life and she wouldn't be arrogant and boasting. People are just dumb and in denial

PAc didn't fight his fight tonight. Dude was scared to get countered. Mayweather is the greatest. Face it. People who say that mayweather ran... Stfd.

Pacquiao fans have always been some of the worse in sports. talk about double standards and blind loyalty. The drug test :rolleyes

Still waiting to hear from.......heard from TMZ Drew.

BLASTERCOMBO
xXSUPREMEXx
FreshPairs
weapen12

Last edited:
No. He's still a stand up guy because he does nothing but serve his country.

I support gay rights fully. But it's a religious and cultural thing. Simple as that. Its not fair to judge when you live in a completely different culture.

Stop it.

Stop it. As long as you can hide your hate behind culture and religion - it's allllll good.

Mayweather fought pretty well and deserved the win
But Pacquiao won the crowd tonight
Both are winners in my book, plus they just made more money in one night than we will ever see in our lifetime :lol:

Pacquiao "won" the crowd just like all Floyd opponents win the crowd. Doing nothing effective. Complaining that he ran all night. Coming out looking worse than Floyd.

Dude didn't even go for broke when Floyd was clearly ahead on the cards. Not sure how that wins any fans over. :rofl:

:lol: at winning the crowd. Those boos at the weigh-in really shook Floyd's confidence didn't they? LOL

Pacquiao "won" the crowd just like all Floyd opponents win the crowd. Doing nothing effective. Complaining that he ran all night. Coming out looking worse than Floyd.

Dude didn't even go for broke when Floyd was clearly ahead on the cards. Not sure how that wins any fans over. :rofl:

Yeah...I felt like Pac was shook. I didn't expect him to win, but I expected some more fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom