OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

He needs a new PR person and the fact that he is a black man not apologizing but saying "no pics it didn't happen" is 10x more hatred from the old fashioned people.  It's just as bad as Manny saying he won the fight.
Better not quote me, unlike the Floyd fans that have adopted the ignorance from ya papi I can give the facts. Good to hear Floyd Jr. put Sr. in his place, " He wasn't in the ring I had to avoid his unorthadox style" He could have stood there with the shoulder roll if his defense is so superb, but why didn't he?

Is the red corner the one who gets introduced last? Probably just a mixup with corners not fighter/boxer

Floyd vs Thurman f it I have a feeling Manny will prbly need "surgery" for his injury...Which would rule him out for any rematch 

I already gave floyd his props and accept he won the match because Manny didn't connect enough and floyd made Pac fight at his pace. Took Pacquiao out of his groove if you may say. My problem is actually with how inconsistent the judging system is. For example:

- Canelo vs Lara: Lara moved around the ring and totally schooled and outboxed Canelo....But the Judges scored it for Canelo because he was the aggresor  chasing Lara around and missing most of the shots. Lara even Landed cleaner shots on Canelo than what Mayweather Landed on Pac.

DSG Vs Peterson: Same thing. Peterson outboxed Garcia and moved well around the ring. He gave him a boxing lesson...But then again they gave the Match to Garcia.

That's my problem with boxing at the moment; the judges are not consistent enough. My two cents: I feel they are giving free Passes to the boxers that produce more money for boxing and not judging the fight like they should (For example: DSG & Canelo like stated above)Feel free to elaborate

Floyd will give manny a rematch they will easily do well over a mil PPv buys if they have a second fight.

Bummer that Pacquiao lost and that the fight wasn't as exciting as many thought it would be. But I had the feeling that was going to be the outcome of the fight.

48-0 is very, very impressive.
Will floyd fight amir khan ?
Would anyone really want to see this fight though? Why not Canelo and Khan? Do they fight in differency classes? Or has Canelo fallen off since losing to Mayweather.

Actually Floyd did somewhat apologize for the DV, " It's in the past, only god can judge me" but in the same weekend he said "no pics it didn't happen, I accepted a plee bargain"
laugh.gif

Bummer that Pacquiao lost and that the fight wasn't as exciting as many thought it would be. But I had the feeling that was going to be the outcome of the fight.

48-0 is very, very impressive.

Would anyone really want to see this fight though? Why not Canelo and Khan? Do they fight in differency classes? Or has Canelo fallen off since losing to Mayweather.
Canelo is 154 and has a tough fight comin up this Sat

didn't expect people who are in the sports world to say the fight was boring; was beautiful to me and i'm not a huge fan of boxing. hell i stood up the whole fight even though i threw the fight party and had the best seat in the house. dude is a genius in the ring. some of the stuff i've been hearing from espn and other pro athletes is funny and stupid at the same time. 

verlander's tweet was the definition of stupidity. i'm a baseball fan and have left a game in the 4th inning with great seats.....

A rematch with Pac will happen but Arum gotta put up the money this time. I wouldnt be surprised, they could make more money in china or somewhere like Dubai...The thing is Mayweather got 2 more fights under his contract with Showtime either he breaks the contract and retire or fight someone worth while like Manny for a rematch too much money involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom