OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of undercard, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Lomachenko on the undercard Sat. Great opportunity to be introduced to the casual fan. Dude is a beast. Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux  is a fight I would love to see.

Last edited:
I think drew is prolly a scrawny kid that has been watchin boxing his whole life and is extremely knowledgable in boxing

And mr marcus was always that one dude tryna fit in, and tryna be a wana be gangsta who would get shutup by scrawny kids that watched boxing there whole life

I think drew is prolly a scrawny kid that has been watchin boxing his whole life and is extremely knowledgable in boxing

And mr marcus was always that one dude tryna fit in, and tryna be a wana be gangsta who would get shutup by scrawny kids that watched boxing there whole life
:rofl:

Speaking of undercard, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Lomachenko on the undercard Sat. Great opportunity to be introduced to the casual fan. Dude is a beast. Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux  is a fight I would love to see.

For as big as this fight is the undercard is ******* garbage.

For as big as this fight is the undercard is ******* garbage.
Only ones I will be checking out on the undercard is Leo Santa Cruz and Lomachenko fights. Good undercard fights leading to the main event. The rest of them I'm not looking forward to.

Last edited:

:lol:

Nah bro. I'm actually 6'2 north of 180.

I'd imagine this whole exchange has been comedy doe :lol:

-Drew

I invited like 3 people over to the MAIDANA fight, 15 showed up... known jordan thieves too.... lOl

I was like Oh you got the silver anniversary 1's???

Enrique hit me back with the... I got these out of a closet at a house party...

Proceeded to eat me hawt wangs with his mouth open and siiiit

I invited like 3 people over to the MAIDANA fight, 15 showed up... known jordan thieves too.... lOl

I know for a fact at least 18 heads will be watching at my crib but we all chipping in. My boi said he was bringing over a projector to test out on tuesday to see how it actually looks. We ain't trying to watch it on my small *** 42 inch tv. For the most part we are all rooting for Pac, but know deep down that floyd will take the decision. If pacquiao wins, it will be lit in here lol. 

I know for a fact at least 18 heads will be watching at my crib but we all chipping in. My boi said he was bringing over a projector to test out on tuesday to see how it actually looks. We ain't trying to watch it on my small *** 42 inch tv. For the most part we are all rooting for Pac, but know deep down that floyd will take the decision. If pacquiao wins, it will be lit in here lol. 
Literally my situation except in my cousin's backyard and possibly more heads. I have the feeling it might turn into a rager so I might have to go inside and watch with my uncle lol

I've told my friends the last 2 fights, just you and your girl, don't be inviting anybody else. The vultures come out for the fights

I'm goijng to hooters. Already booked my table. Me and 6 friends. Prolly gonna put down like 300 wings

*Mayweather on the ropes= bad idea

*Mayweather clinching manny=bad idea (as soon as they break he better be ready for that combo)

*Mayweather trading with manny= bad idea

Manny will get hit. But I believe floyd will get hit more. I'm taking manny on the decision. Floyd reflexes better be on point fight night. Pacman will be looking to teleport all over the damn ring. Imo floyd has to knock out manny to win.

Manny still beating ppl up but he's not hurting dudes like he was. Algieri seemed just fine after the fight. One or 2 big shots ain't gonna get it done against Floyd you're gonna have to hurt him.

Pacquiao hurt Algeri bad on one of the KDs. Definitely stunned Bradley too. Just cause they weren't dead after the fight doesn't mean the power isn't there. I don't think he'll catch Floyd as clean tho

Lol'd

Last edited:

I've always fit in and I'm not "gangsta" (nice generalization btw)....Do you have any more negative stereotypes you wanna place on me?

I have no record and I'm active in my community. Yet ignorant fools like yourself still place stereotypes on me because of the color of my skin. 

Also, I've never got my *** whooped and I'm sure if the day every came it wouldn't be by a scrawny kid.

and its "their" not "there" 

Watching boxing your whole life =/= having hands 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Wouldn't even have fun having that many at the crib watching thieves too smh. Pay up or get the boot.

I've always fit in and I'm not "gangsta" (nice generalization btw)....Do you have any more negative stereotypes you wanna place on me?

I have no record and I'm active in my community. Yet ignorant fools like yourself still place stereotypes on me because of the color of my skin. 

Also, I've never got my *** whooped and I'm sure if the day every came it wouldn't be by a scrawny kid.

Watching boxing your whole life =/= having hands :lol:
Hahaaah. You owned him. Another guy hating on a brotha. Happens too often to us b. When I come around people think I'm thugging because I'm black. I'm just down to back my ish up. Not looking for trouble tho

Watching boxing your whole life =/= having hands :lol:

What in the blue hell does being a wanna be gansta have to do with the color of your skin ?

He coulda said that you're the scrawny kid and "Drew" was the thug wannabe and it doesn't really mean sh**. Its the interwebs... you will get clowned on out of nowhere. Who cares......

The feels in here after Saturday night are going to reach levels that NT has never seen.

Last edited:
People really thinking this fight going to be one sided and dominated by Floyd :lol: :smh:

Also people predicting Floyd is going to catch Manny and KO him like JMM did in the 4th fight a few years back :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom