OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegas is already flooded w/ people, :lol:

Can't even imagine what traffic is gonna be like Thursday-Sunday.

I honestly don't even know why people are coming out here unless they're going to the fight or a CC.

It's going to be a ******* ZOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm expecting to see a lot of this Saturday night
LBtuyth.gif

I can almost guarantee that this thread will double fight night-sunday morning. Damn I can picture how crazy Vegas is going to get. 

Ugh, just realized I have exams on May 3rd and 4th...gotta put in work and study this week I guess. No way in hell I'm missing this fight.

So you're going to rewatch that fight instead of the actual fight? That's odd
failed ....

But really ... The struggle is real for some dudes. I have an employee that when the fights starts he cuts his phone off and only watches Netflix. The next morning he doesn't so anything but find the link and DL. Watches the event and after is finish he cuts his phone on and start taking about the fight.

Just watched the HBO boxing Legends show.
Marquez said Floyd will win because he is more intelligent than Pacquiao.
Lennox Lewis said you can't hit what you can't catch.

The whole you can't hit what you can't catch is pure comedy. But I suppose they are just trying to sell the fight just as everyone else. :lol:

What's Lennox Lewis trying to sell?

I didn't say him in particular, but in general, all these Boxing Legends, Celebrities, are all picking sides to win, taking pictures and promoting themselves.

You tell me how Pacquiao can't hit Floyd.... when Maidana caught him, Mosley Caught him, Judah caught him...

And yet, Pac is faster, quicker and possess better foot work, not to mention a Southpaw.... and for some reason... somehow, he can't hit Floyd?

:lol:

I miss the old **** talking Floyd. Ever since he signed that deal with showtime he stopped.
Larry Merchant wasn't there to fuel the beast. HBO should have been bought Teddy Atlas to replace him. Teddy Atlas / Emanuel Stewart would have been godly.

I didn't say him in particular, but in general, all these Boxing Legends, Celebrities, are all picking sides to win, taking pictures and promoting themselves.

You tell me how Pacquiao can't hit Floyd.... when Maidana caught him, Mosley Caught him, Judah caught him...

And yet, Pac is faster, quicker and possess better foot work, not to mention a Southpaw.... and for some reason... somehow, he can't hit Floyd?

:lol:
Relax kid, they don't mean literally, you know what they mean [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

laugh.gif
In order to beat Floyd u have to hit fim for 12 ROUNDS not 1 BIG PUNCH within the first 6 Rounds which is what Judah and Mosley both did and both those Guys hit harder than Manny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom