OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Floyd is working with ariza more so for inside info and recon work on pacquiaos camp more than strength and conditioning. But for Floyd to start juicing now after poppin all the **** he talks about other boxers cheating it doesn't make sense but that's just IMO
:lol: hell outta here. Don't accuse Pac of juicing when Floyd goes and hires the one person that would be 100% responsible if Pac did juice and has a shady past according to many S&C coaches. Yea, Floyd did it for recon. The #1 P4P is so worried about Pac that he hires an inside man for "recon". Dont be so naive or bias :lol:

As for your last sentence........Anderson Silva. Lance Armstrong. Marion Jones.

It's very easy to get away with it if your S&C knows what he's doing. Lance did it for 10+ years and NEVER got caught

I think Floyd is working with ariza more so for inside info and recon work on pacquiaos camp more than strength and conditioning. But for Floyd to start juicing now after poppin all the **** he talks about other boxers cheating it doesn't make sense but that's just IMO
laugh.gif
hell outta here. Don't accuse Pac of juicing when Floyd goes and hires the one person that would be 100% responsible if Pac did juice and has a shady past according to many S&C coaches. Yea, Floyd did it for recon. The #1 P4P is so worried about Pac that he hires an inside man for "recon". Dont be so naive or bias
laugh.gif

It's very easy to get away with it if your S&C knows what he's doing. Lance did it for 10+ years and NEVER got caught
Fair points as well

Yeah that makes sense then.

Wondered why he would hire a guy who's done shady things in the past

Probably on some psychological warfare type ish like "I know you know I know you were cheating" type stuff u know. Or not at all :lol: just speculation

I can admire Floyd's ring intelligence and skills in the ring, but the dude is a big hypocrite campaigning against PEDs and what not in boxing.

I mean, why would your camp accuse and try to tarnish another athlete's name when you're stable is full of known boxers that have failed drug tests?
Micky Bey, J'Leon Love, and 2 other fighters, all from Floyd's gym were all known to have failed drug tests. Floyd isn't necessarily squeaky clean himself when he's using xylocaine, a substance banned from all states asides from Nevada. (I believe that's one of the reasons he hasn't been boxing anywhere else in years). On top of that you hire Ariza and chill with MEMO? The dude is famous for SOLELY being connected to PEDS. :smh:

Dude is nice but he's a walking hypocrite. :smh:

-Drew

Last edited:
I wouldn't count Pac out like some of ya'll are doing.

Only on NT where PBF is looked at as an untouchable God when he's competing with who was considered pound for pound #1 for most of the 2000's. :lol:

Floyd's been susceptible to the right hook and the lead straight left as evident in his fights against Judah and Corley (Don't forget this was a PRIME Floyd Mayweather).

And guess who has the meanest straight left down the pipe and has been utilizing the right hook to offset and counter his opponent's jabs for most of his career. :lol:

Ya'll have to be more objective.

-Drew

Last edited:
:lol: hell outta here. Don't accuse Pac of juicing when Floyd goes and hires the one person that would be 100% responsible if Pac did juice and has a shady past according to many S&C coaches. Yea, Floyd did it for recon. The #1 P4P is so worried about Pac that he hires an inside man for "recon". Dont be so naive or bias :lol:

I don't put juicing past Floyd all I'm saying is if he was where are the results? He's been consistently the same fighter throughout his career and everybody loves to scream about how he has no punching power. Manny was walking through dudes and once he was under the microscope for doping ariza jumps ship and the ko's stop. 2010 manny would've made Bradley kiss canvas no rematch needed.

What makes yall really think may weather gonna lose :lol:

If you've been watching his most recent fights you'd know the dude is the master of dodging punches you'd go 7 rounds and be tired and frustrated like wtf is going I can't get to dude and I'm tired. Sounds like a cycle to me.

Pac may not be able to hit Money too much, but I doubt he gets tired...Pac's stamina is incredible (pause). That boy swings more in the later rounds than he does in the first couple.

The thing is he has no choice but to keep swinging, me saying that is...is pacman gonna get frustrated if he's not LANDING the punches he has to actually hit him and land a lot of punches. Mayweather is the master of dodging and counter punches so it's gonna be interesting

The vid I posted with Mike made a point about that.

Floyd can't be laying back and pot shotting against Pac because he'll be giving rounds away (regardless if any of those punches make a clean connection). Most of the time, Vegas judges give the round to the boxer that was active.

After the Maidana I and II fight, I came to the conclusion that if Maidana was able to clock May clean with those shots coming in, there's no doubt in my mind that Manny will be able to connect.

-Drew

I can admire Floyd's ring intelligence and skills in the ring, but the dude is a big hypocrite campaigning against PEDs and what not in boxing.

I mean, why would your camp accuse and try to tarnish another athlete's name when you're stable is full of known boxers that have failed drug tests?
Micky Bey, J'Leon Love, and 2 other fighters, all from Floyd's gym were all known to have failed drug tests. Floyd isn't necessarily squeaky clean himself when he's using xylocaine, a substance banned from all states asides from Nevada. (I believe that's one of the reasons he hasn't been boxing anywhere else in years). On top of that you hire Ariza and chill with MEMO? The dude is famous for SOLELY being connected to PEDS. :smh:

Dude is nice but he's a walking hypocrite. :smh:

-Drew

I agree he's hypocritical at times

I don't put juicing past Floyd all I'm saying is if he was where are the results? He's been consistently the same fighter throughout his career and everybody loves to scream about how he has no punching power. Manny was walking through dudes and once he was under the microscope for doping ariza jumps ship and the ko's stop. 2010 manny would've made Bradley kiss canvas no rematch needed.

You have to take time into context and who he fought as well.

Hatton been knocked out before, so has Cotto. Pac's last KO was against Cotto. All these dudes had a KO loss in their resumes beforehand.

Now if you look at Pac's previous opponents, Bradley, Margarito, JMM, Algieri, Rios, Mosely; who has KO'ed either of these fighters in their careers? (Asides from Margs being knocked by Mosley, but that's expected since Mosely has great KO power).

If you really look at it, it should have been expected that Pac shouldn't have been able to KO any of these dudes.

It seems that Pac just followed the pattern.

-Drew

Last edited:

Hatton been knocked out before, so has Cotto. Pac's last KO was against Cotto. All these dudes had a KO loss in their resumes beforehand.

Now if you look at Pac's previous opponents, Bradley, Margarito, JMM, Algieri, Rios, Mosely; who has KO'ed either of these fighters in their careers? (Asides from Margs being knocked by Mosley, but that's expected since Mosely has great KO power).

If you really look at it, it should have been expected that Pac shouldn't have been able to KO any of these dudes.

-Drew

Good points. I truly believe that if JMM hadn't slept pac he was on his way to bed himself. Still mad about that fight :lol:

-Drew

Good points. I truly believe that if JMM hadn't slept pac he was on his way to bed himself. Still mad about that fight :lol:

That was an amazing fight. :smokin
I'd pay good money every time those two would get in the ring together.

-Drew

This thread on the night of the fight will result in the most bans in NT history.

Floyd haters gonna be on a whole new level of sodium intake in here 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I don't even think floyds grabbing tatics are going to work in this fight. Dude is going to run the whole fight.

drews in here sayin some real ****

Thanks, man.

I feel like Boxing is better enjoyed objectively instead of being biased due to the lack of one central ruling body.

Can't be a fanboy in this sport. So many intangibles would be overlooked if a "boxing fan" is biased.

-Drew

You have the name of this "alleged" banned substance or you just trolling as usual ?
Floyd Mayweather injects his hands with a dubious substance during training and for bouts. This substance is banned in most states and the reason Mayweather only boxes in Nevada is that it is the only state to allow it/he has a special deal with them which means he ignores it. 

The substance in question is Lidocaine  (the generic name)/Xylocaine (the brand name). Lidocaine isn’t on the prohibited list of drugs by WADA  but it supposedly is banned by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. This was important in the buildup to Mayweather vs Hatton. Hatton’s camp argued that as it wasn’t part of the WADA list the standard testing by a WADA facility wouldn’t test for it or acknowledge it if it showed up and as such additional testing should be done specifically for it.

“Drug or injection that has not been approved by the Commission, including, but not limited to, the drugs or injections listed in subsection 2, in any part of the body, either before or during a contest or exhibition, to or by any unarmed combatant, is prohibited.

It's been said before. Taking something for britle hands is very different than taking something that boosts stamina and punching power. Plus the fact that it is legal in Vegas makes it a moot point

Also jleon love wasn't taking performance enhancers, a banned substance yes, but it was because he was trying to make/lose the weight. He probably should've taken something tho he's so garbage

Last edited:
It's been said before. Taking something for britle hands is very different than taking something that boosts stamina and punching power. Plus the fact that it is legal in Vegas makes it a moot point
If it makes his hand stronger wouldn't that mean more punching power? Afterall he is taking it for his HANDS...

Also jleon love wasn't taking performance enhancers, a banned substance yes, but it was because he was trying to make/lose the weight. He probably should've taken something tho he's so garbage

Xylocaine numbs the hands. That's dangerous. Both for the user and the one being hit by numbed hands.

One of the reasons I believe Floyd will not fight outside of Vegas anymore.

J'Leon Love took a Diuretic I believe. A banned substance. That doesn't excuse him from the rules. No boxer (Floyd, Manny, Love, Bey, etc) should ever be above the rules. They're in place for the safety of these athletes and what is supposed to be a level playing field.

-Drew

Last edited:
Floyd had a history of breaking his hands during fights so much that he thought about retiring at one point once he start taking Xylocaine he hasn't had a problem since because it makes his hand stronger which would naturally make his punches harder as well...Floyd realized that he can only fight in Nevada by using this substance and that is exactly what he has done since 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom