**Official McDonald's Monopoly Thread vol. Post Your Winnings

so seriously...i had boardwalk

but i lost it, is there anyway to maybe call and work something out??

HELP ME PLEASE!

im not bs'n at all...i had it, then i lost it...and now i cant find it!!!

man my first year of college my roomates homie worked at mcdonalds and this monopoly thing was going on.....needless to say dude jacked hella hashbrownwrappers that each had 2 pieces on em...like 2 or 3 boxs of em and i thats when they had the $1 at best buy...or $5 and maybe 10,20 too?...we got like all$1's and a few $5's straight went to best buy with $300-$400 to split among us 3. dudes at best buy were trippin asking hella questions but we each gotlike a video game some dvds and such....props to mcdonalds and my roomates bum friend.

^ thats what im trying to get my friend to do.

tryna get a board walk and a bunch of them footlocker coupons

Is it true theres only one boardwalk out there????

I Had one of those when i was little and my mom threw it out aww hellll no

Originally Posted by HAZE323

is park place a rare peace or not

I got three Park Places, if you got Boardwalk, I'll go 50/50 with you.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

here are the rare pieces

#251 Mediteranean Avenue
#258 Virginia Avenue
#260 Tennessee Avenue
#262 Kentucky Avenue
#266 Ventnor Avenue (Ventnor Avenue)
#271 Golden Avenue
#274 Boardwalk
#278 Short Line (Railroad)
#279 Water Works

i need that # 278 too
ohwell.gif

Jokes aside, is this a legit list?
nerd.gif

i'm the world's biggest mcdonalds monopoly fan, i eat there everyday durin the game
pimp.gif

all i won so far is 50 my coke rewards points, 2 breakfast sandwiches, a mcflurry, and about 30 different footlocker coupons, but i ALWAYS forget to use em.just paid full price for penny 2s
smh.gif
might return em and rebuy
laugh.gif

UPDATE

Kentucky ave.----$10,000
Ventnor ave.---$25,000
Boardwalk--- A millie
eyes.gif

Mediterranean ave.--- $100
Vermont ave.---$1,000
Tennessee ave.---$5,000
Short line -- $500
Golden ave.--- $100,000

anybody know how rare these pieces are?
frown.gif
frown.gif

All I have won so far are 50 coke rewards points, 2 hours of wi-fi, 2 15% coupons and 1 25% coupon for foot locker, a free small drink, free medium fries.....i miss the best buy bucks
frown.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

UPDATE

Kentucky ave.----$10,000
Ventnor ave.---$25,000
Boardwalk--- A millie
eyes.gif

Mediterranean ave.--- $100
Vermont ave.---$1,000
Tennessee ave.---$5,000
Short line -- $500
Golden ave.--- $100,000

anybody know how rare these pieces are?
frown.gif
frown.gif

All I have won so far are 50 coke rewards points, 2 hours of wi-fi, 2 15% coupons and 1 25% coupon for foot locker, a free small drink, free medium fries..... i miss the best buy bucks
frown.gif

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pnSlJriJeyGO3glMRDmzIBQhttp://spreadsheets.googl...y=pnSlJriJeyGO3glMRDmzIBQ

for guaranteed bonus game pieces buy
  • Large French Fries
  • Premium Chicken Sandwiches
  • Southern Style Chicken Sandwich
  • McSkillet Burrito
for the others
  • Medium and Large Fountain Drinks
  • Medium and Large Premium Roast Coffee (except iced or specialty coffee, or in Puerto Rico)
  • Hash browns
  • Big Mac Sandwich
  • Angus Burger Sandwiches
seeing as how i only eat their fries.. i'm probably not gonna bother wasting money.. footlocker has nothing i want right now
smh.gif

no one here is going to win any of the cash prizes. theres always a catch in these games. theres that 1 piece that no one can ever find

yall got me hyped up to get that 25% off...lol

i just went to mcdonalds for the first time in a while and grabbed a mcskillet burrito

i got 259, 256, 252, 273, 257, a free medium frie, and the 25% off
happy.gif
happy.gif

pennys here i come
pimp.gif

i got a question...so if i get the Electric Company game piece or whatever, and I get the Water Works during the online game...i don't get to win $50???

man!
censored.gif
this +$##!!!!

in the online game, i already have park place..... so i'm entering a code and hten i get a 6.... BOARD WALK IS 6 SPACES AWAY!! i'm like
eek.gif
!!!!!!

and hten it stops at one place away from boardwalk only giving me 5................ i'm like WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
censored.gif
censored.gif
censored.gif
censored.gif
censored.gif
censored.gif
censored.gif

censored.gif
censored.gif

censored.gif

censored.gif

censored.gif

censored.gif

i knew it..........

Haha this game brings out the idiots, I cant believe yall are asking others to hit you up when yall got the common pieces that anybody can get. Wouldnt theperson with the rare piece just try to spend a lil more money trying to cop the common piece and get the full cash prize or would he want to split thou$andswith a complete stranger just for sharing a common piece? Think about it smart guys

^ That has already been brought up in the thread.

Multiple times.

Me, personally? If I had the big piece (like Boardwalk), I'd have no problem doing something like 75/25 with someone, or something we agreed on.

And I'm sure whoever had the common piece (like Park Place), I'm sure they wouldn't mind getting 'just' $250,000, letting me get $750,000.

I got the 25% off of Foot Locker today. I wonder if I can use that for the countdown packages. Anybody know? If it's been answered, sorry. I didn'twant to scan 6 pages for it haha.

Back
Top Bottom