**Official McDonald's Monopoly Thread vol. Post Your Winnings

gosh i really wanna win! yea, i've been consuming more McDonald's because of this. I need to gain weight anyway

Baltic Ave x2
Oriental Ave x2
States Ave
Illinois Ave
North Carolina Ave x2
Marvin Gardens
Park Place
Pennsylvania Railroad
B&O Railroad

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

Wayyyy back when the mcdonalds monopoly game first started, mcdonalds had an ad in the sunday paper with the monopoly board and two game pieces attached to it. my buddy delivered the paper at that time, so of course he stole hundreds of them and didnt win anything big....just free food.
I remember those, because my friends and I did it every year....me and my friends has 5 paper routes between us...we gripped every one, peoplemust have been salty.....

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

I need # 271 Arches Avenue.

laugh.gif
I'm thinkin ducktales, but if not, PM me.

almost everytime i play the monopoly game i endup with either 20% off my next footlocker purchase or a free item from the dollar menu..never anything specialor significant

well...i think thats the guaranteed bonus (on the chicken sandwich/large fries/etc.) you only want the small ones.

fun to me. only reason im eatin mcdonalds. tryin to win that 25,000 from my atlantic ave piece.
so far i got 2x 15% off FL, St. Charles, Baltic,
ATLANTIC AVE, 2x. Connecticut

so far.....

a) free medium fries

b) free small mcflurry - or - parfait

c) free any breakfast extra value meal

nothing too big

Has anyone here read the rules and regulations?

theres so much red-tape that must be cleared that its discouraging.

I cant believe I haven't won anything besides food and a 25% coupon and I have like a million pieces.. Maybe I should go like every day until is over toincrease my chances

Not to get you guys all depressed, but let's just say this (and this is going to tick so many of you off and make you give up hope.
laugh.gif
): I recently cameacross a ton of hash brown wrappers and large french fries holders.
nerd.gif

The hash brown wrappers have two Monopoly pieces on them; the large french fry holders have 2 pieces and a large FootLocker piece.

I'm like halfway through the the hash browns wrappers and done with the french fry holders, and all we've got are the same pieces everyone has.

We've got a jillion Atlantics and Park Places and Baltics and Illiinois and North Carolina and yadda, yadda, yadda... and some free breakfast sandwichesand free coffee or soda and free fries... but nothing major.

And online? I'm entering all the codes online, but you can only do 10 a day. So I do 10 a day. And it's the same thing online. They make the dice rollso that you land on all the common pieces, never on the rare pieces like Boardwalk.
laugh.gif

A lot of free food and footlocker stuff!.. i need #271 Golden Ave that or # 270 Pennsylvania Ave! Lmk if you got those i will 50/50!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Not to get you guys all depressed, but let's just say this (and this is going to tick so many of you off and make you give up hope.
laugh.gif
): I recently came across a ton of hash brown wrappers and large french fries holders.
nerd.gif

The hash brown wrappers have two Monopoly pieces on them; the large french fry holders have 2 pieces and a large FootLocker piece.

I'm like halfway through the the hash browns wrappers and done with the french fry holders, and all we've got are the same pieces everyone has.

We've got a jillion Atlantics and Park Places and Baltics and Illiinois and North Carolina and yadda, yadda, yadda... and some free breakfast sandwiches and free coffee or soda and free fries... but nothing major.

And online? I'm entering all the codes online, but you can only do 10 a day. So I do 10 a day. And it's the same thing online. They make the dice roll so that you land on all the common pieces, never on the rare pieces like Boardwalk.
laugh.gif

I noticed the same thing.. i think that they only make 1 of each of the really rare peices like boardwalk so there will only be 1 possible winner, but theymake a lot of the peices that coincide with them to create hype & make people buy their food!
smh.gif
.. but they got me hooked lol

bboi4lif3 wrote:

I noticed the same thing.. i think that they only make 1 of each of the really rare peices like boardwalk so there will only be 1 possible winner, but they make a lot of the peices that coincide with them to create hype & make people buy their food!
smh.gif
.. but they got me hooked lol

Geez, how long did it take you to find that out?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
): I recently came across a ton of hash brown wrappers and large french fries holders.
nerd.gif

We've got a jillion Atlantics and Park Places and Baltics and Illiinois and North Carolina and yadda, yadda, yadda... and some free breakfast sandwiches and free coffee or soda and free fries... but nothing major.

And online? I'm entering all the codes online, but you can only do 10 a day. So I do 10 a day. And it's the same thing online. They make the dice roll so that you land on all the common pieces, never on the rare pieces like Boardwalk.
laugh.gif
Thats already been mentioned in this thread.

Multiple times

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

here are the rare pieces

#251 Mediteranean Avenue
#258 Virginia Avenue
#260 Tennessee Avenue
#262 Kentucky Avenue
#266 Ventnor Avenue (Ventnor Avenue)
#271 Golden Avenue
#274 Boardwalk
#278 Short Line (Railroad)
#279 Water Works

i need that # 278 too
ohwell.gif

Jokes aside, is this a legit list?
nerd.gif
Those are the only ones I'm missing including Pennsylvania Ave and Vermont Ave. So I guess those are the rare ones for each

Back
Top Bottom