**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

:smh:  i never heard a juicy j or wayne track and said to myself "this sounds like meek"

Yall listening to meek yellin and ****. I'm talking about Flows. Every artist was using that same damn flow in that period. Pull up damn near any song then and tell me different.

You my brah but.......................nahhhhhh

Listen to what you're saying for a second.

So I can pull up Black the Berry and Versace; and you're telling me Kenderick and Quavo gonna be using the same flow?

C'mon brah

Last edited:
I honestly don't see Meek doing any sort of diss in Toronto tonight, if he was closing the show, i'd say yeah, but he's performing before Nicki. He diss Drake and they are liable to stay booing the rest of the night, ******* up Nicki's set. You know she got that man whipped, she not gone let him cook.

Yall listening to meek yellin and ****. I'm talking about Flows. Every artist was using that same damn flow in that period. Pull up damn near any song then and tell me different.
bruh ... Just go sit on a corner somewhere ...

Ain't nobody stole his flow and Wayne/J "flow" didnt sound nothing like Meek ...

However Meek sounds like a ******* Migos disciple.

So I can pull up Black the Berry and Versace; and you're telling me Kenderick and Quavo gonna be using the same flow?

C'mon brah

I said pre Migos. Pre Versace. I've been saying that the Meek/Ace Hood flow was popular in 2012-2013 before Versace.

Everyone is using the Migos Flow now. Before that it was the Meek/Ace Hood flow and before that it was the Punchline Big Sean/Wayne flow.

This **** is seasonal.

This thread is MOVING lol. Rap fans are dying for some actual beef and we got this sad ****. If Meek does it tn it'll end up being kinda dope tho

C'mon brah

I said pre Migos. Pre Versace. I've been saying that the Meek/Ace Hood flow was popular in 2012-2013 before Versace.

Everyone is using the Migos Flow now. Before that it was the Meek/Ace Hood flow and before that it was the Punchline Big Sean/Wayne flow.

This **** is seasonal.

You still can't say all rappers doe

Not even most rappers

Some rappers yeah

And anytime you can find rapper that use all kinds of flows.

I don't hear migos in meek...

But I do hear Gucci mane in migos..

Only reason I say that is I assume Gucci been around longer..

Last edited:
I don't hear meek in migos..

But I do hear Gucci mane in migos..

Only reason I say that is I assume Gucci been around longer..

I'm not saying that bruh. I'm saying there was a time when Ace Hood/Meek Mill's flow was the go to flow. After that, it transitioned to the flow the migos brought to the masses. Completely different flow. But infectious nonetheless. And a lil Gucci is def in they're flow.

What I'm saying is every 1-2 years...a new flow takes over the game. Migos came out with Versace, and everybody been riding that flow to death since.

Last edited:
I'm not saying that bruh. I'm saying there was a time when Ace Hood/Meek Mill's flow was the go to flow. After that, it transitioned to the flow the migos brought to the masses. Completely different flow. But infectious nonetheless. And a lil Gucci is def in they're flow.

What I'm saying is every 1-2 years...a new flow takes over the game. Migos came out with Versace, and everybody been riding that flow to death since.

Naw I hear what your saying..just don't hear it tho..

Shots everywhere. 
laugh.gif

aAAB16V.png

da feels were caught and they still aint let go.
That video shows just how lame and childish those Hot 97 cats are.  N***s in they feelings because a rapper visited another radio station.  That gotta be the dumbest s*** ever smh
mean.gif
.  No wonder Hot 97 washed up.  Nobody respects em anymore

this made me chuckle ...

Should have explained my self better..

I feel when all of them dudes go into the booth trying to make a hit song..they'll trying to aim for the same audience and mostly use the same blueprint..especially for hood and club bangers...so I can see how it might sound like they all use the same flow..

But no I don't hear migos flow in meek..yeah I
Hear a lot of the same words mostly used in different slang but migos to me sound like Gucci with a little future mix in..

Last edited:
I can't tell half these new dudes apart .... 

same general flow patterns, same auto-tune, same content, same types of beats 

i go out a lot and every night feels so underwhelming music wise because it's the same damn songs weekend after weekend no matter the venue or crowd .... 

the ivy league kids know more of the words than I do 

it's like DJs are scared to play something new .... they just play for the robots that are programmed to like what the radio plays on repeat 

^Something should have been happened, if it was going to go down. Didn't the show start @ 7?

So drake never stole the migos flow? All these industry ****** jacked their flow when they was on

Back
Top Bottom