**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

denzelcant.gif

Im done

I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt and say it's cause he's on probation still but if a track is not released tonight by 12 then I mean he's gotta officially hold an L right

Just checkin in.
Anyone dead yet, got dissed in any form, or was photo'd touchin on ******s?
cliffs plz

Last edited:
He on papers, him getting across the border was a long shot. Allstar is in Toronto next year, all these rappers gonna be sad when they can't cross the border. :lol:

I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt and say it's cause he's on probation still but if a track is not released tonight by 12 then I mean he's gotta officially hold an L right
what probation has to do with dissing and rap/hip-hop ... Stop it ...

what probation has to do with dissing and rap/hip-hop ... Stop it ...

Him not making it passed the border **** you mean ?

I'm talking bout giving him benefit of the doubt of not getting on the stage tonight

Last edited:
He on papers, him getting across the border was a long shot. Allstar is in Toronto next year, all these rappers gonna be sad when they can't cross the border. :lol:

He gonna be at immigration HURT!

Martin-Baker.jpg

On the Phone wit Drake like...."What you mean I gotta do an feature with OB Obrein to get in"

Last edited:
Him not making it passed the border **** you mean ?

I'm talking bout giving him benefit of the doubt of not getting on the stage tonight
my bad ... I thought you meant like probation from a crime, not from Canada itself ... LoL

Dude in Meek camp?

Fat Reese@fat_reesedcr
Drake a ******* clown, he got us stuck at the border THO smh

Fat Reese@fat_reesedcr
Currently listening to my boy diss track **** wayyyy to

Fat Reese@fat_reesedcr 
If you ready to hear meek mill diss RT now

Or he legit shook?

Yeah someone posted his picture earlier..he the same one Kevin hart roasted when they had that session..

So Meeks not in the building at all..I thought he was there just didn't perform..

so now ross gotta turn tweety into the new pill and then beg 6God for forgiveness for a verse of the new album?

that original drake>>>>>meek tweet was the truth after all.

Last edited:
Mastermind @MastermindLive
Meek just hit the stage

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom