**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Right that was 14 yrs ago man let that **** go...

Sit your *** down boy. You sound like one of those guys saying "Slavery was so long ago, why can't we just let it go and stop talking about it?"

Just like slavery, Ether is part of history. Don't you EVER forget that

Elementary jokes, emotions and scathing disses. Do you know what he was talking about?

Clearly not :lol:
These cats see Jay-Zs face stamped on an album and hear some good beats and a couple of clever lines and think it's the hottest **** out :smh:
JayZ got KILLED by ether. It's FACTS

Last edited:
all the white drake fans on ar-ab **** now like they been knowing who he was 
laugh.gif

Damb, saw this jump Meek must have dropped the diss track

***Enter's Thread***

:x :x :x :x :wow: :wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Meek really let Drake cook him like this.

-Oschino and Sparks' career died for Meek's sins, and this is how he repays them :smh:

Last edited:
Sit your *** down boy. You sound like one of those guys saying "Slavery was so long ago, why can't we just let it go and stop talking about it?"

Just like slavery, Ether is part of history. Don't you EVER forget that
Clearly not :lol:
These cats see Jay-Zs face stamped on an album and hear some good beats and a couple of clever lines and think it's the hottest **** out :smh:
JayZ got KILLED by ether. It's FACTS

I really can't stand your corny troll persona

Last edited:
Drake's so called "diss" songs are just ordinary Drake songs with some bars aimed at Meek instead of his usual broad brush tactic he normally does.

Like when Nas, said "you wanna ball til you fall, I can help you with that." Everyone knew who that was at(Bleek), but nobody counts it as a diss song.
:lol:
One thing I hated about Super Ugly was the beat.
subliminal? Man be quiet bruh .... This is a diss track ... Only dummy's don't know who he talking about or consider this a subliminal ... Drake rather not say his name and give those dummy's something to go look at, than say his name and throw some people his way.

Same old magic just spewing dumb ****.

Last edited:
Cthagod just posted some bottles he recieved from drake
Is he joking or he really sent EM :lol:

Naw...Drake really sent the bottles :rofl:

#FlawlessExecution

I like Meek, but this is why you don't mess with the cat who stays in his lane and don't bother nobody...and the longer he waits the hotter his track has to be. At this point Meek gotta go find Pac to get on the track.

Last edited:
Even when Drake goes hard at someone he sounds weak. If Meek let's this dude just skate on him like this he needs his Philly card removed

This. Even when Drake is "going in", I feel like the beat is gonna stop and he's about to let all his feelings just pour out.

Drake sure did pick the right one didn't he? :lol:

Seriously :lol: neither one of these dudes are all that. On top of this being a weak era where both of them happen to be popular and thrive, Drake is just better in his lane than Meek Mill is at his. Meek Mill should've went after Troy Ave instead.

Last edited:
subliminal? Man be quiet bruh .... This is a diss track ... Only dummy's don't know who he talking about or consider this a subliminal ... Drake rather not say his name and give those dummy's something to go look at that say his name and throwing some people his way.

Same old magic just spewing dumb ****.

Go listen to No Vaseline or 2nd Round Knockout

Those are diss songs with testosterone

These are Drake songs with a few lines. Take out those lines and it's a normal Drake song.

Game did 100 bars.

Even when Drake goes hard at someone he sounds weak. If Meek let's this dude just skate on him like this he needs his Philly card removed

This. Even when Drake is "going in", I feel like the beat is gonna stop and he's about to let all his feelings just pour out.

Drake sure did pick the right one didn't he? :lol:

Seriously :lol: neither one of these dudes are all that, on top of this being a weak era where both of them happen to be popular and thrive, Drake is just better in his lane than Meek Mill is at his. Meek Mill should've went after Troy Ave instead.

Brah you never miss an opportunity to shade Troy Ave :lol:

Naw...Drake really sent the bottles :rofl:

#FlawlessExecution

I like Meek, but this is why you don't mess with the cat who stays in his lane and don't bother nobody...and the longer he waits the hotter his track has to be. At this point Meek gotta go find Pac to get on the track.

I wouldn't say doesn't bother nobody. Drake sends alot of subs the same way hov did.

Back
Top Bottom