**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

duh ... Goes back to the original pont dude made is about winning dumb *** ... People go to see Floyd get KO but Floyd still schooling them ... Ya dummys continue to make every excuse in the book and call his style boring but yet these supper aggressive fighters and ko artist ain't touching him ...

Just be quiet man .. I hate arguing with dummys.

:lol:

You giving the point of my analogy, but not being intelligent enough to see why I said it :smh:

I bet your first name starts with F, because you have a lot of fail in you.

High school drop out too?

I appreciate "Charged Up" and "Back to Back" because Drake stayed in his lane

he took shots within HIS music....

not sure why people were expecting him to start the track "**** YOUR ***** AND THE CLIQUE YOU CLAIM"

the bars were witty and factual

Meek tried to be a bully and ended up getting hands put on him.

and man..... so many reps need to be given out. yall some funny dudes. I been crying for 10 pages.

I appreciate "Charged Up" and "Back to Back" because Drake stayed in his lane

he took shots within HIS music....

not sure why people were expecting him to start the track "**** YOUR ***** AND THE CLIQUE YOU CLAIM"

the bars were witty and factual

Meek tried to be a bully and ended up getting hands put on him.

and man..... so many reps need to be given out. yall some funny dudes. I been crying for 10 pages.

This

Everybody wants him to be something he's not... I respect him doing it his way... And he still got the lines in there... People want drake to wake up and this aggressive battle rapper... He's doing the right thing by just doing him.

Porter isn't a chump, but he never put Broner in danger and he should have won that fight.

And who was the first to knock Porter down? And even after that he didn't pressure him like it was the final round.

Porter outworked him, because Broner is lazy, immature, isn't properly trained and isn't dedicated to his craft. There's no way he should have lost to Porter.

Do you want me to bring up who was the busier fighter? You aren't going to win fights not throwing punches.

So again, is there something you know about...crocheting, cricket or something?
what are you talking about man ... Just be quiet. Since broner moved up in weight I don't think he has a KO.

At the end of the day you can talk all this stupid **** ... Who won?

May weather hardly is the busier fighter but he is the winner ...

Meek has all the talent but Drake the busier rapper so he winning .. You just fighting yourself dummy.

LmAo

drake like that laid back dude in high school that finally got tired of dudes thinking he wont act up

then beat a dude *** one time just to teach everyone in school a lesson

It's like watching a fight where one person is just jabbing and the other one isn't throwing punches

It's wack all around, but dudes are trying to hype Drake up like he's the second coming of LL.
his **** is weak for sure but theres still a winner and a loser in a fight no matter how wack it is. the quality of talent or lack thereof in the hip hop world is why this is getting so much buzz not to mention ease of access to social media
you just describe a Floyd fight and he is bringing in millions. Lmao ... Stop it with the boxing references man .. You suck at them.
at least this is entertaining though
laugh.gif
 like tuning into a Donald Trump presidential debate, only here for the Lulz

what are you talking about man ... Just be quiet. Since broner moved up in weight I don't think he has a KO.

At the end of the day you can talk all this stupid **** ... Who won?

May weather hardly is the busier fighter but he is the winner ...

Meek has all the talent but Drake the busier rapper so he winning .. You just fighting yourself dummy.

LmAo

He knocked Porter down in the 12th :smh:

Of course you don't know what I'm talking about, you never do, but you always speak for attention like a abandoned dog.

I bet you just hear wind all the time, because that's all that seems to be in your head.

He knocked Porter down in the 12th :smh:

Of course you don't know what I'm talking about, you never do, but you always speak for attention like a abandoned dog.

I bet you just hear wind all the time, because that's all that seems to be in your head.
KnockDown is not KO.

Your boxing privileges are revoke chump.

I'm not talking boxing with your *** anymore.

PS you remind me of that dude that trained Garcia and then posted a picture of his garage gyn with a genetic punching bag. Lmao

Meek's first mistake was thinking Drake was Wale.

No way he thought Drake was gonna come at him like this.

KnockDown is not KO.

Your boxing privileges are revoke chump.

I'm not talking boxing with your *** anymore.

PS you remind me of that dude that trained Garcia and then posted a picture of his garage gyn with a genetic punching bag. Lmao

Who threw more punches in that fight, Porter or Broner?

Now read my initial post.

But wait, you didn't even watch the fight and you're talking about it anyway.

I feel like I'm sparring with a dwarf with no arms

Last edited:
Just got in
checks pages count
looks for meek's diss
see another diss from Drake??
Its dope??

Now I realize Meeks corners are thinning to form an L on both sides

Sit your *** down boy. You sound like one of those guys saying "Slavery was so long ago, why can't we just let it go and stop talking about it?"

Just like slavery, Ether is part of history. Don't you EVER forget that
Clearly not :lol:
These cats see Jay-Zs face stamped on an album and hear some good beats and a couple of clever lines and think it's the hottest **** out :smh:
JayZ got KILLED by ether. It's FACTS

1.You sound real ignorant to compare slavery to a rap battle your a fool
2. I think ETHER destroyed JAY I'm just tired of talking about

Last edited:
I'm done

Dude is actually talking about fights he didn't even see, because he's desperate for my attention
dude you started with the horrible boxing reference making nonsense ...

You are defending a dude that took an L because he wasn't busy ... LoL now making **** up about I didn't see the fight.

Ross, is that you? Yous fake homie ....

Back
Top Bottom