**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Man i was really riding for meek scamp but these dude just getting cornier by the minute

@****philly: N.. talking diss tracks we in ya city #TheChasers

@Omelly215: N..is funny & soft #thechasers they call me Osama Twin Limmas #Imready with the flex emojis

its like they just looking for war now not even a rap battle

Drake woke Q up extra early to cook this back2back joint up.
DOnt even matter tho, whoever is advising Drake is legit.
Shifted hellla pressure on Meek, wit some light work.
And I believe dude is holdin a serious diss record.
I think its gon drop weather Meek respond or not. This gone be good.
I think you right man, like I said earlier, this latest joint seems like a teaser ... Something to get Meek to engage before he drops a nuke. LoL

But who knows, I thought Meek had a reply days ago and then again yesterday at the concert and we still waiting.

If q wrote it it don't even matter man he read that **** off the iPhone and recorded it then dropped it. That's all I want meek to do, its not like drake dropped a legit game over historic diss track. His camp was talking bout he had ether and we get this and while not bad its not great. Point being he dropping ****, I just want meek to leave that gun talk **** alone n give son that mirror n show him himself. I can write a Drake diss hell any artist could but drake knowing that wouldn't respond to those guys.

Kenderick never dissed him directly doe

Why would he make a dis song for him?

control verse

Drake did a interview all in his feelings talking about kendrick

Kendrick ahs been throwing bait ever since ie King Kunta

he has yet to take the bait.

i believe he knows whats up

Kenderick didn't diss Drake on control really

Kenderick has been sending subliminals at Drake since then.

Kenderick get zero points from me with that situation

Last edited:
Man i was really riding for meek scamp but these dude just getting cornier by the minute

@****philly: N.. talking diss tracks we in ya city #TheChasers
@Omelly215: N..is funny & soft #thechasers they call me Osama Twin Limmas #Imready with the flex emojis 

its like they just looking for war now not even a rap battle 

these dudes need to *****WTBS and rap. :smh:

Kendrick dissed dude on national tv and alluded to the ghostwriter months ago

Omelly gonna smack one of these OVO dudes :rofl:

Meek must be diggin for dirt. Has to be.

Yeah I think so to, it's the only reason he'd take this long. Which makes it seem like he ain't got nothing, he should have just deleted those words instead of starting all this. Nobody compares him to Drake anyway.

Last edited:
So he ignored Kendrick and pusha tyga doesn't count. So what makes him lash out at meek? He knows he's an easier target? Or what meek said struck a nerve. Son must have full fledged writers on payroll for him to not only respond but twice.

This whole thing is hilarious 
laugh.gif

Why did Drake send him bottles? I know he doesn't like Drake and Drake said he would in the song, am I overthinking this?

Yall keep bringing up Kendrick...Drake caught feelings but that track wasn't a Drake diss

Yall deflecting like bloc and the four horsemen

Damn...I never caught that "hova don't pass the crown too soon, unless he got a crown for every writer in the room line".

It all makes sense now

Back
Top Bottom