**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Rico is ***. Played it twice and deleted the song along with the Meek album.

You don't like **** bruh :lol:

This is very true. Don't like Drake or Meek. Gave Meek a shot but his debut album was a huge letdown. Don't mess with most of these new cats.

Last five albums I bought were Tyrese, Boosie (and I don't like Boosie at all but that album was hard), Jamie Foxx, Kendrick Lamar and Troy Ave.

This is very true. Don't like Drake or Meek. Gave Meek a shot but his debut album was a huge letdown. Don't mess with most of these new cats.

Last five albums I bought were Tyrese, Boosie (and I don't like Boosie at all but that album was hard), Jamie Foxx, Kendrick Lamar and Troy Ave.
soft.0.gif

Another IG post from this cornball again 

i wouldnt even be this mad if he didnt tweet or post pics up on the gram and just stayed quiet till his diss came out

whole crew continues to play games 

really might be a wrap for Meek as far as mainstream

even if he was gonna diss him back he should've just stayed off social media until he dropped the track 

I wonder what going to be the reaction when drops a track that isn't a diss track? He seems like he clearly going to ignore this. Can't even click play on the joint. No one going to wants to hear anything from this man. And rightfully so. 
mean.gif

Meek really did pick the worst time to go on tour. Shouldve timed his trollin more carefully. Probably never thought that soft ***** would ether him this bad :lol:

Last edited:
No way he can ignore this and pretend like it didn't happen. He's done until he drops a track IMO. Even then he waited so long the track needs to be ridiculous.

Lol what do I know. Never copped a meek album. Wasn't feeling either of them from what I heard on YouTube. Got the first tape he made after he signed to mmg tho

soft.0.gif

1355.gif

fake co signs fake battle rapper.
next we'll find out wale's kicks are fake and gunplay been wearing a fake wig this whole time.

Back
Top Bottom