**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Man, what's ******* **** up is that everyone is claiming that have the inside info on Meeks reply. So anyone that is some what credible jumps the gun and say tonight is going down team Meek everyone expect the diss.

Hopefully he has something cause if not this will be the equivalent of suicide by cops.

Hiphop???
Is that the same hip hop that used to manage Kanye drake and a few other folks

I hope drake drop another diss minutes after Meeks to extinguish any flame meek might have

I was just about to post that IG. Meek has the first comment on there.

Planned it out like "post it right now so I can comment" lol

Nobody in meeks camp should even be tweeting until the **** drops. We don't want to hear anything but the song, don't tell me when it's coming out just drop it. Way too much talk and no action.

Wrong thread lol

Should of started an official thread [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I hope he doesn't try to emulate Pac on this. Between this line and a lot of track titles on the last album, it feels like there's a small obsession forming there.

EDIT: I just learned that he already did a "Hit Em Up" freestyle, so I guess he might just use that line.

Last edited:
I'm going to be honest. I'm loving this whole ordeal. From Flex Hogan , to Meek losing his voice like Ariel from the Little Mermaid. I haven't been this excited about hip hop in a long time. Even though we haven't really had a " battle" yet, bc it's one sided , it still feels good. 

Perform it at ovo fest if he has nuts
112213_CassellDance.gif

He better come back hard. I am not feeling how they're aping "hit em up" on the internet though, don't they understand how lame that looks? Dissing Toronto after you leave what part of the game....nevermind.

I figured half of the reason Drake decided to battle Meek was to set the world on fire with disses at OVO fest.

Last edited:
[quote ="nawghtyhare" url="/t/579874/meek-mill-dreams-worth-more-than-money-thread-meek-no-shows-no-diss-record-made/4020#post_23876445"]
Yeah I hate that
Stand on ur own shoulders when u make a diss
That's why I never liked that diss to ja over that Hail Mary beat[/quote] Meek wouldn't, would be! To use hit em up beat, flow, and lines as reference is what he is getting at Drake for. He can't be that dumb, not even if he say he's playing homage.

Back
Top Bottom