**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

No Ty Dolla song. :smh:

Will give it a listen before I decide to buy. Not feeling Check and Monster feels like a mixtape song.

Meek my dude but I feel he should of went to mixtape route first...he can't pull a Kendrick/drake/ j cole..majority of his fan base don't but CDs

Album hasn't leaked yet? 

Checked yesterday to no avail. |I

Judging by the quick release date this seems like its just gon be on iTunes...thats an L if I ever saw one. The label basically said what the point of printing this album out smh. This aint even gon reach his core fan base who dont mess with iTunes. Just internet dudes who are most likely gon tear it apart

Last edited:
Meek my dude but I feel he should of went to mixtape route first...he can't pull a Kendrick/drake/ j cole..majority of his fan base don't but CDs

Would just waste possibly good songs that should have been on the album

Maybe Nicki will help him expand his fan base

U know
I think I figured why rap isn't selling
The artists have gotten too conceited
With all that showing off and posting **** on ig and twitter
It's like they kinda throw shade into the face of fans
The people who are the reason they have money in the first place
They stay talking about what they have and yada yada yada
But it's only so much a normal person wants to hear about that type of ****
Let alone u showing it off
And then they try to hide behind the line of
"I'm just posting to bring motivation to people" :rolleyes
Like if I really think about it
In 2008 rap was STILL selling
People was still going platinum
Think about it the recession paper trail carter 3 and various other albums were still getting bought
Back when rappers didn't really floss and through things on ig like they do today
Just my theory
And I'm not tryna single meek out
It's just he's the one who I noticed at the moment

U know
Think about it the recession paper trail carter 3 and various other albums were still getting bought
Back when rappers didn't really floss and through things on ig like they do today
Just my theory
IG is a curse man ppl let that issh go to there head stars & fans alike...Making any & everything seem epic ...

Last edited:
Showing off and speaking about what you have has been apart of rap for a long time. It's just that currently you have an empty dude like Meek Mill who just isn't very good doing it.

Showing off and speaking about what you have has been apart of rap for a long time. It's just that currently you have an empty dude like Meek Mill who just isn't very good doing it.
Yep very true going back to SLICK RICK & DOUG E FRESH days bragging about BALLY'S but MEEK takes it too far dude had a video talking about "THAT HURTS YOUR HEART THAT I GOT ALL THIS MONEY ON INSTAGRAM STUNTIN" I was like [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] this dude is extremely lame....

Yep very true going back to SLICK RICK & DOUG E FRESH days bragging about BALLY'S but MEEK takes it too far dude had a video talking about "THAT HURTS YOUR HEART THAT I GOT ALL THIS MONEY ON INSTAGRAM STUNTIN" I was like [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] this dude is extremely lame....
That taking it to far stuff is what I meant
I know bragadocious (sp?) rap been here since the beginning
I'm talking about the I'm better than u mentality they be having nowadays
Stunting on the folks who make it possible for them to show off
Slick rick and them wasn't ******** on the folks who buy their albums
They was just tryna shine
These new cats and new rap be tryna make it seem they better than the "normal" folks

U know
Just my theory

I don't think that's it.

It's simple, the internet has ruined sells. It started in 06 or 07 and every year more free sites started popping up. If we couldn't get all this music for free the top rappers would still be selling 4-5 mil. Drake is half white and makes music for females, son would probably be selling 6 mil every album if people couldn't get 'em for free.

Last edited:
whoever doesn't like check, I gurantee after you give it a subwoofer test your thoughts on it will change

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom