**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

**** what yall talking bout, I'm excited for this. Them snippets he dropped on ig a while back were cold so I know he coming with some heat

:rofl:
That song is trash
Meek career is done
The generic song for the women :smh:

Aye when is gunplay album releasing :nerd:

Old Meek would've killed that All Eyes On You beat and it wouldn't have been about a chick.

Doesnt this come out next Monday? Surprised its not out in the airwaves yet

Dreams and Nightmares was awful

Last edited:
Single trash but he did that for the O'z to post the Nicki lines as IG/Twitter statuses so not eem mad at his logic.

Can't even listen to this dude new **** I'm steady bumping his old ****. The Flamers mix tapes will never get old

They coulda did something like Me and my b**** or How it's going down. Maybe the other song they is different but this is just to standard.

LMAO Meek said **** it I'm tryna eat B :rofl: :smh:

That **** is so corny and predictable it really ain't even funny man, that's the rap game  business for you tho. I could see Nicki's fans eating it up however so I guess at least he'll have a single doing numbers
iranmaybe.png

I'm still holding out hope for the album, at least the snippets sound fire :lol:   

Last edited:
We just gonna keep giving him passes for this ****? Cash grab

Sales ain't the same no more.

Only cats moving units is em, j cole and kdot

I agree, but that shouldn't justify not trying to get the highest first week sales possible. No hunger from artists anymore.

What's this about a Post Malone song? :wow:

I agree, but that shouldn't justify not trying to get the highest first week sales possible. No hunger from artists anymore.

What's this about a Post Malone song? :wow:

I agree for newer artists or ones that don't have other ventures but some ppl dint really care bout the first week ecord sales. They put out quality music slowly word will spread.

Back
Top Bottom