**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Jumping out for example. Its a hype rolling crazy type track but son was going on that joint on the lowest key. People wrote him off as a waka flocks type dude but IMO he did lody trap beats more justice than anybody else. Mask on is a perfect example of that. I rocks with the bible on the dash, its all on u type tracks too tho. That's why I'm a fan son can never get boring because he has 3 totally different styles.

Naw I don't believe these numbers at all.... No way he's selling 200k.... My dude bet me $100 that'll be platinum a year from now lol

Hell I might go ahead and grab this album off ITunes so I can be apart of that 200K. Might grab the physical if I can find it while I'm down in NOLA for the weekend.

I get what youre saying. I just didnt get that notion from him at all. I read it as and could be to be apart of the 200k supporters 

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] power circle and cartoons and cereal are not typical gunplay tracks. He can make songs like that and throw a couple on some projects but he doesn't do it enough to be used to that gunplay

He got those hype tracks and and he got the calm joints. I mess with all his stuff.

Last edited:
Album is basic as hell.
Yea Really I gave it a listen that INTRO is nothing special at all only 2 songs that's different is TRILLEST & AMBITIONZ other than that same ol TRAP FOOLISHNESS the beats sound like some 08' JEEZY or ROCKO ****....

That gunplay all on u was my ****. Anybody not sure about son need to give it a spin, so smooth and he was going in.
"Look at that phantom, look at that jag, illumanati ain't looking that bad, in a recession nickels looking like slabs"

Never understood this logic
What's not to get? I want the brother to do good numbers wise. It's kind of like those people that go out and buy 4-5 copies just for the hell of it.

Plus I said earlier that I was feeling majority of the tracks on the project.

I understand copping an album cause you like it and wanna support the artist.

However I dont understand wanting to cop an album to be apart of the numbers that they sold especially when theyre a mainstream artist. Theyre gon sell whether you cop or not. Whats that ONE copy you dont buy gon do to them??

Have you seen the numbers lately for most of these mainstream artists? They're turrible minus a few. It's just cool to say "I'm one of those people that helped push such and such artist to 200K first week" or "I'm one of those people that helped such and such reach gold/platinum status."

Nah that sound corny bro. I'd understand if u said imma cop cuz IMA a fan of son and gotta support. But to say hey I'm 1 of 200,001 is lame.

I bought all of Ross albums since Teflon don just off the strength of me being a fan and supporting an artist I like. I bought Pluto release day to support future and probably copping gunplay album first day to support my guy.

I had Gunplay pegged as "Meek Mill's grandfather" in 2011 until I really started listening to him. He cold. Meek still sucks though.

How can yall listen to...........Gunplay

What I'm trying to say is I fool with the album(1st post i made in this thread states that). I was going to buy it just because I can see myself listening to almost every single song for weeks.

Seeing him do 200k+ first week makes me want to grab it just to say I was one of those people that helped push him towards that number. Might sound crazy/lame to yall, but it's cool to me since I spend a lot of time looking at album sales. *shrug*

Please let this happen. Joe Budden is a rap beef savant. Meek Mill would be wise not to step into that lane, but getting some fire Budden diss tracks would be 
pimp.gif

What does "Ya new name ramen put em in the bathroom" even mean?

Last edited:
Please let this happen. Joe Budden is a rap beef savant. Meek Mill would be wise not to step into that lane, but getting some fire Budden diss tracks would be :pimp:  

What does "Ya new name ramen put em in the bathroom" even mean?
Meek Mill is a battle rapper man..what are you talking about. It would not be an easy win for Joe.

Back
Top Bottom