**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

The world may never know...If I was Meek I wouldn't even battle him, just have Omelly or somebody slap the **** out him if he got too disrespectful, he's proven he can't/won't retaliate

U just ignore that kind of ****. People have opinions and let him say his. I'm pretty sure other industry dudes feel the same way but keep it to themselves.

Shoulda took a note from Drake and not even acknowledge it. People's attention spans are short in the social media era something new would have been the topic by the time today is over.

Meek a cool rapper for the lane hes in but man dude seems lame af as a person. Im actually disappointed hes THE rapper in my hometown smh

Meek a cool rapper for the lane hes in but man dude seems lame af as a person. Im actually disappointed hes THE rapper in my hometown smh
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] DAMN & he also takes social media too serious dude lives for IG

:smh: @ these hip hop sites blowing that **** up

I died at "Barbz get em", that's who bought all them albums tho :nerd: :lol:

Slated to move 200k and debut at number one lol

Lol at everyone who said he was gonna flop

http://m.billboard.com/entry/view/id/131411

*Jaw dropping* :wow: Who bought all these albums?? I thought his fanbase was 90% hood folk?!

How in the world is this slated to move 200k??? His singles that hot? Fans that loyal?

I have no idea!

I'm low key just waiting on this gunplay album. Hope son don't sell his soul and go for a popular style rather than what he's good at. My dude don't Logan low key the best rapper on mmg from a lyrical stand point.

Totally agree. I may go so far as to say, he's the best in MMG. Including William Roberts.

I got a feeling gunplay album gonna be nothin but hard trunk bangers

I can't friggin' wait.

I hope Gunplay has one of those overlooked classics for an album.

Dipset we agree? Ahh **** man first time for everything.

Next time someone talks smack to me in person Ima say "You a NOODLE!!"

"Lol IMA CALL YOU RAMEN!! Like the Noodles!!"

:rofl:

First week numbers (pure sales) DWMTM = 216,173. Wonder what his numbers will look like once streaming is added.

Meek did 200k week 1? color me impressed
leon.png

Back
Top Bottom