**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Meek should let the music do the talking, meanwhile Game is all over tv shows looking like a hypocrite claiming he's wrong beefing with another black man when they are currently being targeted.

Meek is just corny and does lame and stupid stuff

but L's, beside L in the rap dictionary should be Young Berg, Soulja Boy, Sean Kingston and Drake

What does he do?

Game is corny. Dude posting naked pics on IG and ****. Doing anything to stay relevant. He hasn't had a decent album since he was with 50 and that was 50's songs given to him.

I'm not sure if people are obsessed with handing Meek an L when the L's he takes are mostly through his own doing

I'm still waiting for an L that's bigger than getting peed on, smacked by Puff and not writing your own lyrics.

It's subconscious behavior, Drake fans know that those are far worse so they're still waiting for that gotcha moment with Meek.

Oh no doubt, still weird how that somehow got spun into a W (??). "Yea, well, umm, the pee was by accident, only a little got on him" lol

Meek is just corny and does lame and stupid stuff

but L's, beside L in the rap dictionary should be Young Berg, Soulja Boy, Sean Kingston and Drake

What does he do?

Game is corny. Dude posting naked pics on IG and ****. Doing anything to stay relevant. He hasn't had a decent album since he was with 50 and that was 50's songs given to him.

This is not true at all

Last edited:
LoL this went from the diss record game came out which goes hard regardless of how corny game is ....

To again a Meek vs Drake and who pee on Drake. Then they say it was swept under the rug because of the power of the media. Well this is the power of NT.

LoL ...

Lotta you dudes sayin this and that about drake, would fully embrace that sissy in real life.

I look at rapper and celebrity ****** like regular joe schmos unless they a legend.

I done been around quite a few rappers often on some koolin in the cut type **** in the streets, some of them, i wont say names, try to act hollywood cuz they got a lil fame or money or both and get checked wit the quickness.

Lotta you dudes sayin this and that about drake, would fully embrace that sissy in real life.

I look at rapper and celebrity ****** like regular joe schmos unless they a legend.

I done been around quite a few rappers often on some koolin in the cut type **** in the streets, some of them, i wont say names, try to act hollywood cuz they got a lil fame or money or both and get checked wit the quickness.
Random, I once seen j Cole at neiman marcus. Didn't even speak to the *****. My kid was 2 at the time and ran off, his girl grabbed him for me.

I didnt care before but please stop with the dipset hate. We understand you like Jay and hate dipset but u dont need to comment on every topic.

So you care now? DIPSET was entertaining for their time but dudes in here acting like they were some spitters and overrating them. Not sure why Jay was mentioned.

Now G UNIT was that group :smokin
Beg for mercy > any DIPSET album

over immunity 1? :lol: crack is wack NT.

Buck- straight outta cashville > any Jim jones or juelz project

Dudes really in here comparing a high school talent show to a world wide act :smh:

>D

G-unit only had one certified spitter, and JR writer could out punchline banks.

Jim Jones was a WAAAY betta ish talker/game spitter than Tony Yayo, and Hustlers POME is better than every g-unit album not named Get rich or Die trying, hunger for more, or da documentary.

D-Block> G-Unit> Dipset

not in NY.

D-block had da weakest tapes (more of da fault of not having a dedicated Mixtape DJ until Supa Mario..they gave all their killer freestyles to Kay Slay Tapes)

Dipset & G-Unit were both on fire, and dipset was being sabotaged from within by da rocafella beef...G-unit had Lovine & interscope around their pinky...

maybe im too young or too old:nerd:  to remember but did the LOX ever have "era" ???  you know a time where their music becomes so popular it undeniably becomes a "movement" :lol:  
for that reason alone Diplomats>LOX, its more than music.
Bar for bar they got it but music is so much more than just bars. 

BadBoy era Lox got da most "mainstream movement" especially right after No Way Out..D-block was already them on da decline commercially (not talentwise or lyrically)

Ruff Ryders era Lox was da happy medium between underground appeal and commercial success.

Sheek is cold diarrhea in a dixie cup B.

Jim Jones is hot diarrhea in a styrofoam cup. Sheek is way nicer than Jones, but for arguments sake lets say they cancel each other out.. Jada and Styles > Camron and Juelz. Dips cant touch D-Block. With their rockstar belts and keychains on the jean. F outta here.

D-block never had da city moving like da Diplomats as a collective...stop it.

Dipset was Wutang D-block was duckdown.

Actually Cassidy demolished Meek, but Meek went harder at Cassidy than Drake, and Meek continued to make radio hits and let things pass, which is basically what he should do right now. Look knowledge on the internet :lol: :lol: that sounds dumb as hell
nobody thinks that except 30 year old dudes lol
if cassidy demolished meek then people would still be talking about it
yet cassidy is super irrelevant
cassidy is garbage
while meek is one of the biggest rappers out right now

umm u must've been in a cave, cuz

maxresdefault.jpg

this ish was trending everywhere, twitter, fb, IG memes, etc. da whole 9.

after Cassidy aired him out Meek legit faded into da homer Simpson grass gif for like 8 months cuz he was getting flamed on twitter none stop :lol:

Back
Top Bottom