**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

people say cassidy beat meek in that beef to make themselves look more knowledgeable on the internet [emoji]128514[/emoji]
cassidy hasn't been heard from since that beef foh with that

Waaaayyy too much gossip at this point. **** ain't even entertaining. :lol:

Back to the diss tracks...

In 2016 I can't devote my time to listening to a full game song with no features so I skipped ahead in the first diss and just heard him talk about Nicki. Did he present anything new in the 2nd diss or just say something about Nicki and something about snitching again?

Waaaayyy too much gossip at this point. **** ain't even entertaining. :lol:

Back to the diss tracks...

In 2016 I can't devote my time to listening to a full game song with no features so I skipped ahead in the first diss and just heard him talk about Nicki. Did he present anything new in the 2nd diss or just say something about Nicki and something about snitching again?

All I know is the **** was fire.

Why come in asking about it when you can just listen to it

Last edited:
How do you tell on someone that robbed your house and you caught on surveillance?

The threshold necessary to be called a snitch or rat nowadays has been completely watered down.

Last edited:
?
going on wendy williams telling the world who he has smashed
lying about meek snitching all as a ploy to sell his album
super corny
I'm not arguing you .. but really my dude?

All these dudes are gossip queens man, Meek being one of them.
How do you tell on someone that robbed your house and you caught on surveillance?

The threshold necessary to be called a snitch or rat nowadays has been completely watered down.
nerd.gif

people say cassidy beat meek in that beef to make themselves look more knowledgeable on the internet [emoji]128514[/emoji]
cassidy hasn't been heard from since that beef foh with that

Actually Cassidy demolished Meek, but Meek went harder at Cassidy than Drake, and Meek continued to make radio hits and let things pass, which is basically what he should do right now. Look knowledge on the internet :lol: :lol: that sounds dumb as hell

Actually Cassidy demolished Meek, but Meek went harder at Cassidy than Drake, and Meek continued to make radio hits and let things pass, which is basically what he should do right now. Look knowledge on the internet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that sounds dumb as hell
Dude probably never heard the 1hr long (exaggerating) Cassidy diss ...

Probably forgot that someone challenged the other to a battle then someone coward away ...

Probably think meeks got bars for days ...

Probably think he's smart by calling others fake smart internet researchers ...

Probably thought everyone would be like wow this dude knows ...

Actually Cassidy demolished Meek, but Meek went harder at Cassidy than Drake, and Meek continued to make radio hits and let things pass, which is basically what he should do right now. Look knowledge on the internet :lol: :lol: that sounds dumb as hell
nobody thinks that except 30 year old dudes lol
if cassidy demolished meek then people would still be talking about it
yet cassidy is super irrelevant
cassidy is garbage
while meek is one of the biggest rappers out right now

BRUH 

I'm dying here ...

So snitching because he want to find out who mess with his property???

Yall dont see the irony?

If a self proclaimed "Street dude" (Game).......broadcast to his 7million IG followers the picture, height, weight and description of somebody that broke his Windows (same exact verbiage as the police)

And game come backs a year later....and accuses meek of "snitching" b/c he passed on the same info game gave him, to Sean Kingston.

You wouldn't call that out? What game did is textbook snitching to a "street dude".

I done got my windows bust 3x....and never called the boys. Just took the L. I could be killed by the police, calling them for my window being broken

True story.

Last edited:
it's snitching to tell your friend who robbed him? same concept dumbass
which is meek's point
calm yourself .. No need for insults.

I apology almighty street cat that's in NT e tugging defending your papis honor...

If I call someone my friend and I know who did him dirty ... Hmmmm ... I'll just stay quiet. I rather not be a snitch and be down for my boys.

Last edited:
yeah maybe I move in the wrong (or right lol) circles but yeah I'd have to take some action after 3 times of getting my windows bust. whether it was my own or involved the laws.

but I agree on everything else wavy said...the game reached trying to call meek a rat and now meek pointing out the irony.

IMO neither is snitching. snitching to me is solely when you and some ****** do a crime and you tell on them or give up information about them to prevent or lessen consequences for yourself.

the word is so watered down now.

no shame in a citizen contacting authorities if you have been robbed and know the culprit. life ain't no music video my *****...trying to be some gun slinger super og killer type ***** when you know you aren't built like that can just make things worse for you on both sides of the law...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom