**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Only Uncle Murda song I could stomach was "Right Now" :lol:.

His role in Money & Violence>>>>>>>>>>> :pimp:

Dude just needs to become an actor at this point

I actually think his voice, delivery, and ad-libs are the best things about him :lol: I'd listen to him more if he had better beats, but that tape him and Maino had was pretty nice. Dude is comedy

All this

Peep u might as well be a New Yorker

lol being a G-Unit stan back in the day had me listening to anyone affiliated with them. 50 had me listening to French Montana, Nyce, Mazaradi Fox, and Uncle Murda all in 2006 :lol:

All parties involved deserve to have their projects flop. This beef was really the weakest one I can recall. 

All parties involved deserve to have their projects flop. This beef was really the weakest one I can recall. 

Not in terms of actual music, but all the texts, IG posts, snapchatting etc etc, that is such a mess and seems like the beef has went on far longer than it really has

Nah, musically it definitely delivered. Pest Control would go down as one of the best diss tracks I've ever heard of not for all the bs that surrounded it. I can respect the whole calling Meek out for being a "rat", but the antics around it all just made you take a good look at Game and see the antics were overshadowing the music. IG and other social media platforms really have done a good job at showing you how these dudes really are. Corn balls in a lot of cases.

That's what I said. It's still up too.

How he's getting a pass for this is beyond me :lol:

how has he not been exposed for this kinda corny **** yet?! he's been an absolute clown his whole career.

i swear he couldnt get away with his BS if he wasnt perceived as some sorta connected gangsta.

his size *pause* also seems to have alot to do with it...

No blackberry [emoji]128064[/emoji]

But son need to drop that tape man, I forget the ***** can rap then I watch **** like that and get mad that he dropping the ball

I wouldnt call it exactly a white tourist spot. I live here African americans, asians, you name it are ALWAYS in line to. Its just in an ITALIAN neighborhood not the hood lol

Donald trump was there the same day as a Game. Clearly a white tourist spot hahaha.

No blackberry [emoji]128064[/emoji]

But son need to drop that tape man, I forget the ***** can rap then I watch **** like that and get mad that he dropping the ball
i was listening to him hard then he just started bs with releasing new music

First joint was strictly rehearse second was not ....

Continue with this **** young man n you be iiught ... Stop the corniness ...

Wish this dude would delete all his social media outlets.

Back
Top Bottom