**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

It was bool....

Nothing but a bunch of corny yes men behind him reciting his bars before he do

Did he take a shot at 50?

Meek edge up is 
sick.gif

Meek if he's dissed anymore just needs to act like he didn't notice ... He's one lose away from beeing Ja rule 10 years ago

It was bool....

Nothing but a bunch of corny yes men behind him reciting his bars before he do

Did he take a shot at 50?

Meek edge up is :x  
What about game yes men that let him recite that infrared verse like it was the national anthem [emoji]128064[/emoji]

What about game yes men that let him recite that infrared verse like it was the national anthem [emoji]128064[/emoji]
At least they wasn't finishing his rap before he did...

Trav in there lookin like somebody butch aunty...

and Omelly 
mean.gif

Last edited:
At least they wasn't finishing his rap before he did...

Trav in there lookin like somebody butch aunty...

and Omelly :smh:  
****** was probably tired of hearing that ****. "Hear this ***** go with this **** again"

U smoking the loudest loud if you think the majority of that was freestyled

U ain't see the weed carriers in the back ad libing everything he was saying ?

You aint ever been around anyone that freestyles? You can guess the word at the end of a bar sometimes.

I didnt see the video btw i had it on in the whip.

Last edited:

U smoking the loudest loud if you think the majority of that was freestyled

U ain't see the weed carriers in the back ad libing everything he was saying ?
You aint ever been around anyone that freestyles? You can guess the word at the end of a bar sometimes.

I didnt see the video btw i had it on in the whip.
We all know the majority of freestyles nowadays aren't directly off the dome.

I don't see anything wrong with it.  It's a different time now where everything is documented forever, I can't blame a rapper for writing a verse before they go on the radio/internet/tv.

Not Gonna lie Meek body that, if he would just drop music and cut out all his othet nonsense, we'd be good

We all know the majority of freestyles nowadays aren't directly off the dome.
I don't see anything wrong with it.  It's a different time now where everything is documented forever, I can't blame a rapper for writing a verse before they go on the radio/internet/tv.

Example: the omelly situation on sway. He was flowing for most of the freestyle but all you hear about is the 15 second clip of "mmmmm mmmm mmm".

Game later did a voice over of someone else's snapchat video........claiming he was in north Philly in Meek's hood, when he wasn't.

That's an L for game.

Have we forgotten the L Meek took when he took that Kevin Hart picture and claim to be his sold out arena? Both of them clowns. :lol:

Meek came through with the flow. 1st set was rehearse. But he did his thing.

Smh @ these ****** and their 1000 entourage/hypemen.

It's good to see Wack and Maino squashed their beef. I think Wack realized Maino isn't the typical rapper.

Trav b jumping from Clique to Clique :lol:

Trav has been cool with Meek for years now. Meek was there when 50 confronted Trav.

The flow was good. I hate when they call it freestyling though. All that he said was pre written. And a dead giveaway was his potnas dancing in the back when he said a certain verse. True freestyling was when that boy lil snupe was on the mic.

And he took another shot at Drake smh. He must noy understand that he does not want them problems again. The drake ish over why respark it?

Back
Top Bottom