**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

U got it, y'all wanna run with the he been promoting it for xxx months joint cool. Son made some ig post :lol:. The **** was free man, he finesse 80k people to buy it and that's a W no matter how u spin it. The only right thing he did in the last 18 mths.

Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales
Sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales
Sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales
Sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales

So can game sell a good amount of records the first week without no beef or BS promo?

I remember buyin jeezya tapes at corner stores.

Nobody does that **** no more in 2016.

Jeezy was one of the last ones that did numbers out the trunk.
I think he can. The music is good but I've seen so many dudes on social media talk about his antics. We talk about meek, wale etc on social media, he's another ***** who need to be locked out his ig.

Sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales
Sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales
Sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales Sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] that's all everyone talking about.

View media item 2220775

I think he can. The music is good but I've seen so many dudes on social media talk about his antics. We talk about meek, wale etc on social media, he's another ***** who need to be locked out his ig.

How tho? Cuz that ***** did the most to fabricate some beef for his own benefit, album flops and he been quiet.

Numbers speak volumes, meek been targeted for like 2 yrs, dropped 2 week disses months apart, dropped a tape and it did numbers.

I personally enjoyed the beef, the diss tracks, and the TKO's. It was all entertaining and felt like hiphop again. It's weird how everyone loved games diss and they tracks now didn't like the beef because he didn't sell a lot.

Last edited:
This is the new model for mixtapes. It's dope man. The artist wins from it. And the mixtape crowd gets their fix. Also, it's original music. I wonder what dudes like Future will do from here on out. Especially with Future having an apple deal. Future made no money off of the 3peat. Imagine if he got at least 50k first week sales from Monster, Beast mode and 56 nights :x.

I hope people see why Young Thug does sht like this. 40k first week sales 3 or 4 times a year from a free mixtapes. I expected around 60k. But close to 85K for this tape is really impressive from a sales standpoint. Meek would do about 150k-200k first week come album time.

This puts into perspective what I've always thought. Love or hate Meek Mill....he's solidified himself one of the top 5 most popular rappers in the game right now. And still the lone fairly new street east coast street rapper that can move units.

I personally enjoyed the beef, the diss tracks, and the TKO's. It was all entertaining and felt like hiphop again. It's weird how everyone loved games diss and they tracks now didn't like the beef because he didn't sell a lot.
The records was cool. All the social media **** is when it got corny. He turned his w to a lowercase l. The fake call logs, edited videos like bruh cmon man, u bodied him on wax why all the fake ****?

Jeezy sold 2 million and is from Atlanta.

I'm confused how Jeezy's numbers are good, but Meek's aren't. Jeezy didn't promote his album? He did a promo run just like an album. Who wasn't Jeezy interviewed by? He even took out journalist and media members for a dinner and had a listening party. Meek did one interview and some snippets and a bunch of pump fakin. So Juelz and Wayne's joint has been heavily promoted?

I thought Meek's career was killed off?

How many instagram followers does Game have? So he promoted his album as much as Meek. Doesn't he have a reality show? How many eggplant pics did he put out last year? They didn't buy his album?

Kid needs to cut the clown act and stop letting it overshadow his music.

The records was cool. All the social media **** is when it got corny. He turned his w to a lowercase l. The fake call logs, edited videos like bruh cmon man, u bodied him on wax why all the fake ****?

All true. I was one of the first dudes to post the game diss in game thread. That sht was hot. But he played himself with the corny sht. While meek just fell back..and let everybody else look dumb.

How Meek get MURDERED on a great diss by game....and still come out with a W?

Bizzaro world man. Game played himself :lol:. It became more about antics than the album. He just don't know when to stop.

This is the new model for mixtapes. It's dope man. The artist wins from it. And the mixtape crowd gets their fix. Also, it's original music. I wonder what dudes like Future will do from here on out. Especially with Future having an apple deal. Future made no money off of the 3peat. Imagine if he got at least 50k first week sales from Monster, Beast mode and 56 nights :x.

I hope people see why Young Thug does sht like this. 40k first week sales 3 or 4 times a year from a free mixtapes. I expected around 60k. But close to 85K for this tape is really impressive from a sales standpoint. Meek would do about 150k-200k first week come album time.

This puts into perspective what I've always thought. Love or hate Meek Mill....he's solidified himself one of the top 5 most popular rappers in the game right now. And still the lone fairly new street east coast street rapper that can move units.

How do you know the artist wins from it? The mixtape is still owned by the label, that's why unlike the old days, the labels branding is all over these tapes.Young thug doesn't do this by choice it was Lyor controlling all of that. It seems to that the label found a new model to capitalize from. The only way we would know if an artist was winning is by seeng their contract.

Some Artist don't own their "mixtapes" or else how could Lyor block a young thug x migos tape?

Last edited:
Meek did good considering this is a tape. But ya'll going overboard with the no promo talk. Dudes was just saying "This is the most anticipated project. Meek is not done" before it dropped. Ya'll know damn well the internet is how these rappers today promote and nobody is on the internet more than Meek.

How do you know the artist wins from it? The mixtape is still owned by the label, that's why unlike the old days, the labels branding is all over these tapes.Young thug doesn't do this by choice it was Lyor controlling all of that. It seems to that the label found a new model to capitalize from. The only way we would know if an artist was winning is by seeng their contract.

Some Artist don't own their "mixtapes" or else how could Lyor block a young thug x migos tape?

Anything somebody buys something free with your name attached to it....you win.

You know the alternative? Absolutely nothing at all :lol:. Thug situation is funny. He still wins from it though. But for dudes that are really independent...like Young Dolph (who to me fell off...but that's another story) it's a W for them.

I'm not sure of your age man but do you remember that's whole G-unot campaign lol? Climbing into 50 yard when he wasn't there. Game has alllways did corny crap like this lol. He's always been a killer on the mic but his antics have never stopped.

Last edited:

Yeah the artist can label the project a mixtape all they want but as long as they are putting out material for retail under a label, it's essentially a functioning album and like you said the only way we rly would know what's the deal is by looking at their deals

I'm not sure of your age man but do you remember that's whole G-unot campaign lol? Climbing into 50 yard when he wasn't there. Game has alllways did corny crap like this lol. He's always been a killer on the mic but his antics have never stopped.
I remember. Difference is I was 14 and it was funny and game wasn't pushing 40 doing the same thing. His antics got old and what makes it worse is the music is good. He's delivering quality but make u look at him like ***** grow up, kill that ***** on wax and deliver this album.

Pretty much. :lol:

I remember. Difference is I was 14 and it was funny and game wasn't pushing 40 doing the same thing. His antics got old and what makes it worse is the music is good. He's delivering quality but make u look at him like ***** grow up, kill that ***** on wax and deliver this album.

Well said. A 20 year old looks a lot different than a 30 or 40 year old.

You can accept Young Thug doing dumb stuff on social media, Meek not so much. There needs to be some maturity there. Someone like 50 or Game doing it looks even worse.

You aren't looking hip and cool, you're looking like you have too much time on your hands. Don't you have real stuff to worry about? Your family? businesses?

Back
Top Bottom