**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

_ shoulda broke up with her before she got the chance. These celebrity relationships are business decisions.
breaking up is not the issue man .. Is all the stuff he has been saying and doing after.

Just like them dudes that try to holla at a fem and then when they get shut down they start going off on them. Or when they get dump the ex was a bitxh garden took etc ...

Is time to bump this thread ...

After it looked like Meek was turning stuff around he starts the New Years taking Ls.

First Nicki leaving him is not an L because seriously were they suppose to last? However Meeks pettiness after is what I consider Ls. A few subliminal tweets that were obviously meant for Nicki. Last one something along the lines that Nicki prego but no one suppose to know and then deleting it. SMH ...

The he busting his ads and caught on video ...

Meek come on fam why aren't you in the studio capitalizing on the momemtum you had?
the post about walking out and wearing the giuseppe's was hilarious tho 

plus we know nicki album is gonna be all about meek so its fair game to me 

I laughed so hard at the video of him bussing his ***. He lost out on a lot of $ from leaving that cash cow but he can go find a natural *** and build her up I guess

@STR8DROP [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

What L's has he taken though? That video of him bussing his *** was funny and HE posted it off a camera at his moms crib. It would have never been seen had he not posted it.

That Nicki **** can go either way depending on how you look at it...Personally I don't think it's a L, you gotta treat em like they any other ***** whether it's Nicki Minaj or the cute chick in the drive thru. You acting crazy imma leave yo *** on an island on your birthday straight up..

What L's has he taken though? That video of him bussing his *** was funny and HE posted it off a camera at his moms crib. It would have never been seen had he not posted it.

That Nicki **** can go either way depending on how you look at it...Personally I don't think it's a L, you gotta treat em like they any other ***** whether it's Nicki Minaj or the cute chick in the drive thru. You acting crazy imma leave yo *** on an island on your birthday straight up..
man a man that bad mouth a woman especially after being with her .... Well I don't really consider that a"man" thing to do regardless. Same goes for the woman.

The video was funny and I know it was him that posted it. Still a funny L ... Lots them cool points ...

If they broke up over that she might hate that ***** for a good minute lol but they will probably get back together

The save a meek syndrome is in full effect. :smh:

This man bragged about having nicki EVERY time someone brought up his short comings.

"Meek you lost the beef, you took an L"

"Nah I'm never taking Ls, I got the baddest ***** in the game and she countin 100 mill cash upstairs"

THATS why he holds the L for Minaj dipping on his *** :lol: dude did all that bragging and sore losing only to get left.

You can go back pages in this thread and read the replies that state "what Ls is he really taking he got nicki" :lol:

You ever see somebody get picked on and start to feel bad and then start to take up for them? That's what y'all doing rn :rofl:

Next it's gonna be "meek still making money, he never took an L"

_ shoulda broke up with her before she got the chance. These celebrity relationships are business decisions.
breaking up is not the issue man .. Is all the stuff he has been saying and doing after.

Just like them dudes that try to holla at a fem and then when they get shut down they start going off on them. Or when they get dump the ex was a bitxh garden took etc ...

Yeah I get that but for appearances he shoulda dump her. Like Waves said he put so much stock in having her then she dumped his ***.

Did any song from DC4 take off? I thought that one with Tory Lanes was gonna big in the clubs. That **** came and went fast.

The tory lanez track is the only one I hear on the radio and in clubs. But **** that, why son fall like that? I can't stop laughing at this ****.

Everyone who grew up or is around snow can relate to that. :lol:

I think it was mature of him he was able to post it and laugh at himself.

The save a meek syndrome is in full effect. :smh:

This man bragged about having nicki EVERY time someone brought up his short comings.

"Meek you lost the beef, you took an L"

"Nah I'm never taking Ls, I got the baddest ***** in the game and she countin 100 mill cash upstairs"

THATS why he holds the L for Minaj dipping on his *** :lol: dude did all that bragging and sore losing only to get left.

You can go back pages in this thread and read the replies that state "what Ls is he really taking he got nicki" :lol:

You ever see somebody get picked on and start to feel bad and then start to take up for them? That's what y'all doing rn :rofl:

Next it's gonna be "meek still making money, he never took an L"

So is Rihanna a L for Drake?

That moving bar with Drake stans :lol:

Yeah its about time he stop getting in his feelings about everything.

Curious to know why his mom's house looks like it still in the hood with that small *** porch?

Yeah its about time he stop getting in his feelings about everything.

Curious to know why his mom's house looks like it still in the hood with that small *** porch?

Can't base it off the porch. In the N.E. most of the houses are either old and remodeled or old in general, and they're tighter within city limits considering how Philly, D.C. and other areas were build a long time ago.

He's supposed to brag about his girl. If it ends, it ends. You can't be in a relationship guarding yourself and your future pride against a break up. Be in it when you're in it. Move on when it's over.

And falling in the snow is just funny. That's it.

So is Rihanna a L for Drake?

That moving bar with Drake stans :lol:
This
I remember when he first was on it after Chris bragging and we found out she a thot
THey bak together and she left buddy for Travis Scott :lol:

I never rly seen fam brag bout Nicki like that except for that Noisey documentary

That's far from the hood in Philly. Seems like a middle class neighborhood. The hood in Philly are bombed out row houses like in The Wire. No bushes.

That's far from the hood in Philly. Seems like a middle class neighborhood. The hood in Philly are bombed out row houses like in The Wire. No bushes.

Probably is but gentrification in full affect in some neighborhoods, don't count em out. But she probably does live in a suburb of the city.

That looks nothing like the hood :lol:. A nice condo in the suburbs got porches just like that here.

that house is in the burbs..who's house u know in the hood  got shrubbery like that lol

lol naw but i think her house in the burbs

Last edited:
meek left Nicki....thats a W for me, not being in a relationship when u can have any piece of punani moving not being cuffed is great.

Back
Top Bottom