**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

i wanna hate
but maaaaaan its hard
but I'm a try my hardest
i respect what he was saying in YBA
the dream is washed :smh:
had arguably the greatest 3 and a 1/2 greatest consecutive albums in r&b history
meek doing damage control the safari situation
while meeks raps were good
he didn't do that beat justice
man i love that beat so much

Last edited:
Swear :lol:

***** be acting like all hood ***** are stand up dudes with the highest of morals and principalities at every occasion.

Expecting Meek Mill to politely ask Safaree for a 1 on 1 with Gloves [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. "Excuse me Mr. Safaree, let's go to the local boxing gym and duel....so I can gets points and respect."

If you see somebody you beefing with...and it's on sight, it is what it is. It happens every day. Meek should be happy his people did that, and he ain't have to lift a finger.

The bigger issue is why they are beefing over a chick none of them are smashing anymore.
I can give two ***** about what happen here but ...

A sucker punch is a sucker punch
Jumping someone is Jumping someone

Both are ***** moves in my book.

Like you said it all happens often, I understand the rules of the game but doesn't change it doesn't change the fact.

Let you get jump or sucker punch and see if you aren't going to cry about how the people that did it aren't ******* .. Or maybe not .. Maybe you'll say they catched you slipping ... As long as you aren't the ultimate ***** to bring out the heat in retaliation.

PS Nikki break up has done him well .. Way better music.

Last edited:
Am I tripping...or were there only 2 dudes that ran up on dude? If he didn't run...wouldn't it technically have been a "fair" 2 on 2 fight? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nah this is funny as hell. Safaree isn't entirely innocent in this. He's said some slick stuff the DreamChasers way. First the incident where he was ran out of brooklyn and now this. Safaree's name has alot of mud on it.

Only way to clean it off is to shoot the 1's wit' Mill

He did make slick comments, and got caught in a different city with only one of his man's. Perfect opportunity for
the fade and go. Meeks people got him walking around in day clubs with a dirty white shirt.:lol:

Am I tripping...or were there only 2 dudes that run up on dude? If he didn't run...wouldn't it technically have been a "fair" 2 on 2 fight? :lol:  

Who's to say the other guys from the entourages wouldn't have jumped in?

They did. :lol: One of Meeks swole bodyguards suplexed homie with the skirt. Safaree and his dance crew wasn't prepared for nothing like that.

Last edited:
Am I tripping...or were there only 2 dudes that ran up on dude? If he didn't run...wouldn't it technically have been a "fair" 2 on 2 fight? :lol:  

That's the funny part. Then he ran back and lied and said it was 20 people. :stoneface: You didn't get jumped, your man did. And you didn't even try to run to help your man, in which case it would have been a fair fight.

that camera pan from meek to safaree hitting the turbo button was beautiful

then the pan from safaree to his man getting bounced off the wall

that was movie level embarrassment

Back
Top Bottom