**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Nah this is funny as hell. Safaree isn't entirely innocent in this. He's said some slick stuff the DreamChasers way. First the incident where he was ran out of brooklyn and now this. Safaree's name has alot of mud on it.

Only way to clean it off is to shoot the 1's wit' Mill

Safaree a *** [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] ran on his mans who got them off him, Safaree was bout to get stomped out if it wasn't for dawg

This! Dipped on that man And stood back, not too even attempt to help. He saved him from a 40 glock situations or beat to sleep, he owe that man a Rolex!!!

This, NT swear they hood connoisseurs but stay acting surprised when ppl get jumped like it don't happen every day :lol:

Ain't no integrity or honor in the hood, they gettin it by any means

Swear :lol:

***** be acting like all hood ***** are stand up dudes with the highest of morals and principalities at every occasion.

Expecting Meek Mill to politely ask Safaree for a 1 on 1 with Gloves [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. "Excuse me Mr. Safaree, let's go to the local boxing gym and duel....so I can gets points and respect."

If you see somebody you beefing with...and it's on sight, it is what it is. It happens every day. Meek should be happy his people did that, and he ain't have to lift a finger.

The bigger issue is why they are beefing over a chick none of them are smashing anymore.

Last edited:
The bigger issue is why they are beefing over a chick none of them are smashing anymore.

This is the part I find most fascinating.

And we know damn well Meek don't want to walk into no boxing gym with nobody :lol:

This was the other problem. What's the point, Meek seems like he's moved on and worried about his career. Maybe this is a publicity stunt for his album that's dropping soon?

Meek looked like he had no idea what was happening though, like your homie that goes in the store while you wait in the car, and he comes sprinting out with money and holding a gun :lol:

Look at the caption under the video:
"Safaree Samuels and Meek Mill had an explosive run-in Friday at a BET party when Meek's crew jumped and attacked Safaree, who now wants a violent showdown with Meek."

Meek ain't throw hands :lol:

Last edited:
This **** is fire [emoji]128293[/emoji]
I'm anticipating this album

YBA [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] that's wtf I need from Meek

Back
Top Bottom