**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Court Clerk Slipped Meek Mill A Note Asking Him For Cash During Probation Hearing

The court clerk at Meek Mill's hearing slipped the MMG rapper a note asking for cash.

Talk about the audacity of some people. TMZ reports that the clerk of the courthouse where Meek Mill was sentenced to prison to apparently slipped a note to the MMG rapper during his court hearing, asking for money for her son's college tuition.

RELATED: Meek Mill Might Be Able To Prove Judge Genece Brinkley's Bias During His Trial: Report

TMZ actually obtained the note itself, which was written by clerk Wanda Chavarria and addressed to Mr. Williams (Meek's real name is Robert Rihmeek Williams) during his probation violation hearing. After starting the note off by hoping he doesn't take offense, Chavarria says she has bad credit and couldn't get enough money together for her son's tuition for his last semester at Virginia Commonwealth University.

“This will probably be my son's last semester at VCU if the tuition isn't paid for this year and unfortunately with my bad credit, I am unable to secure a loan or cosign a loan for my son,” she wrote in the note. “Anything you can do is very much appreciated.”

She then added, "Every little helps -- please donate what you can to keep him attending VCU.”

Chavarria even admitted to slipping Meek the note, and said the judge wasn't aware of her action. She believed that since Meek's from Philly and so is she, he might help out. Of course, Meek didn't give her any money, but she says he son still managed to stay in school despite her ballsy favor.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/court-...cash-during-probation-hearing-news.42945.html

Meek like this right now

giphy.gif

Damn thats actually a dope vid. There was another vid for this song floating around over the summer with Meek just riding bikes and ****.

Him being in jail right now for that violation is super trash.

Any truth to this rumor I’m hearing saying Meeks getting released Monday?

he has a hearing with a different judge for once because the other judge has been under so much scrutiny for all the BS going on around meek. not to mention the compromised arresting officers. so its LIKELY that he'll finally get everything overturned on monday, thus him being released

I hate to say this being that I don't like anyone falsely incarcerated, but the best thing for Meek and his career was this jail time.

Everyone forgot about all the negatives and are treating him like a King.

Dude is playing in every major radio station, has billionaires chilling with him etc.

I don't like dude, but wish him well.

That salty *** judge must be heated... **** her.

Back
Top Bottom