**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

That Judge is a real fool. She is black and intentionally putting another black man in prison despite recommendations by the DA and Governor to have him released. She is one of them bed wench fools keeping the engines of social injustice revving. She needs to be relieved of her position.

I wonder what he really did for 6 months? On the surface it seems like nothing really changed. I'm just curious, you would think it would effect you're decisions maybe start to read up on injustices of the past.

I don't know maybe change the messages you address in songs. I guess we shall see, most of them supports were probably singing back to back a few years ago.

So buddy signed up for 10 years of additional probation so he can get out?

Should have rode it out...he's putting himself back in the same situation.

That Judge is a real fool. She is black and intentionally putting another black man in prison despite recommendations by the DA and Governor to have him released. She is one of them bed wench fools keeping the engines of social injustice revving. She needs to be relieved of her position.
and she's refusing to let someone else handle Meeks case. SMH

Sound like yu wish he was still in there
if you got that from my message then you are a real idiot.

Lol
48BEE959-2F5E-445D-82F8-3F9461EC9826.jpeg

I wonder what he really did for 6 months? On the surface it seems like nothing really changed. I'm just curious, you would think it would effect you're decisions maybe start to read up on injustices of the past.

I don't know maybe change the messages you address in songs. I guess we shall see, most of them supports were probably singing back to back a few years ago.

Do you listen to Meek's songs?

Back
Top Bottom