**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

No ****. I argued this very point before and the response was, they R going to sell anyways. While that statement is true, they will sell that mu h more with latin dudes. If this wasnt true, none of the mega starts (Drake, Nickii, Cardi, etc) wouldnt be doing tracks.

Anyhow ....
It's not only because of the $ . They also know they're talented aswell (the genre is flooded with HITMAKERS). If you have the ear for this, music has no language barrier.

The whole world is vibing to Reggaeton/latin trap. It's a force to be reckoned with, the music industry knows it, and at the end of the day that's all that matters.

Last edited:
I think the Drake joint bangs but for me, it's very out of place. I dont feel it belongs in this album. It also feels more like a Drake song than a Meek joint. It's also funny how meek said Back 2 Back was scary . lol
Meek engineer was on Its the real and he said meek wanted Drake on Stuck In my Ways but he wasn’t feeling it so he sent meek Going bad.

Basically going bad was originally Drake song
I said it.

It's not only because of the $ . They also know they're talented aswell (the genre is flooded with HITMAKERS). If you have the ear for this, music has no language barrier.

The whole world is vibing to Reggaeton/latin trap. It's a force to be reckoned with, the music industry knows it, and at the end of the day that's all that matters.
100% .. I have repeatedly said it, spanish trap/reggaeton is not just a local PR/DR thing. They have the entire latin America (New Mexico, PHX, Cali and down) they have major power in big markets such as NYC Philly MIA and international, Europe is ****ing with the Genre as well as Asia.

That's why I laugh at people that dismiss the genre because they cant understand it. I used to and still do, mess with Dancehall and I cant understand a lot of the **** they are saying. I just **** with the beats, the flow and just vibe to it.

100% .. I have repeatedly said it, spanish trap/reggaeton is not just a local PR/DR thing. They have the entire latin America (New Mexico, PHX, Cali and down) they have major power in big markets such as NYC Philly MIA and international, Europe is ****ing with the Genre as well as Asia.

That's why I laugh at people that dismiss the genre because they cant understand it. I used to and still do, mess with Dancehall and I cant understand a lot of the **** they are saying. I just **** with the beats, the flow and just vibe to it.
I be vibing to some overseas hip-hop (France, Germany, Netherlands, etc.) I also dont mind vibing to some Arab music:emoji_headphones:

Last edited:
Meek engineer was on Its the real and he said meek wanted Drake on Stuck In my Ways but he wasn’t feeling it so he sent meek Going bad.

Basically going bad was originally Drake song

That explains it being a bottom 3 song off of Championships. It sounds like something left off the "good" portion of Views. Would've much rather heard them on Stuck In My Ways together

Meek still the rawest ***** when you put him on the spot.

I honestly can't think of another rapper with his skill, talking the type of **** he talks, with the same bravado.

I really like this positive Meek. He really doesn't want these young kids doing stupid **** and he tells them straight up. I appreciate that

Hov
E4C76DA5-A369-4418-9A91-E6630B7E1833.gif

Back
Top Bottom