**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Meek havin a mean sucka attack...this ***** soundin all insecure n mad for no reason if anything he prob mad wale doin/did his thing..dude needs to humble himself

Meek havin a mean sucka attack...this ***** soundin all insecure n mad for no reason if anything he prob mad wale doin/did his thing..dude needs to humble himself

He's mad because he knows his album bout to flop something serious. He's mad because Wale's album got way more promotion than his and he's mad that he's probably burned up all his money flexin for the gram :lol:.

Which is why he's still yelling.

meek panicking. rappers like him simply dont last long when they on top. he had his moment few years ago, made crazy bread, and now hes just in limbo. on the cusp of falling into irrelevnacy.

He's mad because he knows his album bout to flop something serious. He's mad because Wale's album got way more promotion than his  loyal fans  and he's mad that he's probably burned up all his money flexin for the gram
laugh.gif

Which is why he's still yelling.
Wale's albums actually don't get a lot of promotion but believe it or not outside of NT wale has some loyal fans. Meek was the hot rapper and didn't drop a good single or good album so that hotness didn't translate into a established career. Wale's never been the hottest in the game but somehow his last two albums went gold.  That's what separates Drake, J. cole, nikki... from ASAP, Meek, Future.

Wale's albums actually don't get a lot of promotion but believe it or not outside of NT wale has some loyal fans. Meek was the hot rapper and didn't drop a good single or good album so that hotness didn't translate into a established career. Wale's never been the hottest in the game but somehow his last two albums went gold.  That's what separates Drake, J. cole, nikki... from ASAP, Meek, Future.

Agree with this

I always get a kick out of dude son the internet of all places talking about how "lame" a did is in his city and he ain't "street". Its 2014 people wake up....

I was referring to after their albums came out. Meek got very little to no push after his actual album dropped.

Everything else I completely agree with though.

These internet beefs are getting old amongst 20 and 30 something year old men. Meek, T.I., Game, Joe Budden, Wale and Chris Brown need to stay off social media.

How did Meek exist before twitter when he had problems with someone?

I don't get this typing stuff when you have someones number. Like with Louie V. It's feminine, juvenile and emotional, and you can't claim to be a real when you operate that way. It's nothing g about it. Let me kill you in 140 characters, or make idle threats for everyone to see implicating yourself. The main ones doing this crap grew up when social media wasn't normal. For a 16 year old it makes sense. They don't know any better. For someone in their mid 20's? You just look like a sucka.

I was referring to after their albums came out. Meek got very little to no push after his actual album dropped.

Everything else I completely agree with though.

What kind of push should he get? Meek singles were garbage. I just don't know what else you can do for a guy like Meek. He's not marketable. He doesn't have hit singles. That's how the industry is. You're not gonna give Meek a push like you would a RIhanna. In order to put that much money into promo you have to hope to seem some benefits and did anyone ever see Meek as a platinum artist or even a gold artist?

Agree with this

Agree as well, except for Asap Rocky somewhat. You pretty much have to see what his second album does before making that judgment. But his sales both singles and album wise directly correlated with his buzz, and he doesn't even put out a lot of music anyway. Now if his second album drops and instead of him doing 140K he does 50K with the same type of promotion, then you can lump him in the latter category.

What kind of push should he get? Meek singles were garbage. I just don't know what else you can do for a guy like Meek. He's not marketable. He doesn't have hit singles. That's how the industry is. You're not gonna give Meek a push like you would a RIhanna. In order to put that much money into promo you have to hope to seem some benefits and did anyone ever see Meek as a platinum artist or even a gold artist?

I don't agree

Have you listened to his mixtapes?

Have you seen how people react to the intro in a club? I'm A Boss?

The problem is that Meek has picked better songs for his mixtapes than albums.

Amen was garbage?

The problem was he didn't have a I'm A Boss singles on it and it wasn't a well put together project. Especially for a debut. It looks like he couldn't put an album together.

You're right you can't lol dude's first album was mostly trash. Couldn't even successfully make a song for the females. Like I've been said, he's done.

****** get away from them. Son wants to hop on popular trends and be who who he is not. I don't wanna hear meek on a mustard beat, I don't wanna hear future and his girl on a ballad. Keep it 100 for yo of fanbase. Don't water it down so lames like u can start liking it. I swear I know when ****** gone fall off cuz u always start liking it. Meek, future never fails.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 964491

These internet beefs are getting old amongst 20 and 30 something year old men. Meek, T.I., Game, Joe Budden, Wale and Chris Brown need to stay off social media.

How did Meek exist before twitter when he had problems with someone?

I don't get this typing stuff when you have someones number. Like with Louie V. It's feminine, juvenile and emotional, and you can't claim to be a real when you operate that way. It's nothing g about it. Let me kill you in 140 characters, or make idle threats for everyone to see implicating yourself. The main ones doing this crap grew up when social media wasn't normal. For a 16 year old it makes sense. They don't know any better. For someone in their mid 20's? You just look like a sucka.

Shows you how lame these rappers really are

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] nah man YOU actually suck, I heard your music it's terrible you're the last person that needs to be calling somebody trash if he so trash then you are in his same line of work so you do it. Do what he did do what he's doing now you can't because you ******* suck and you just another Niketalk like time and God Jules ***** go get a job before you throw your life away tryna be something you not built for...clown ***
25zmnm8.jpg

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] nah man YOU actually suck, I heard your music it's terrible you're the last person that needs to be calling somebody trash if he so trash then you are in his same line of work so you do it. Do what he did do what he's doing now you can't because you ******* suck and you just another Niketalk like time and God Jules ***** go get a job before you throw your life away tryna be something you not built for...clown ***

Yikes :lol:

25zmnm8.jpg
DAMN :lol:
"The ether, the **** that make ya soul burn slow"

Ooooooh hush. You're musical opinion sucks man. :lol:

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Bahahahahahaha *dead*

:rofl: 7th really went in on em but damn Meek the one lookin like a cornball right now. I got respect for Wale from that statement. Shows me hes not TOTALLY lost like I thought he was. It just shows me hes legit fallen off musically :lol:

Back
Top Bottom