**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Dudes talking about Meek isn't a gold artist? If dude put better thought into what songs to save for the album dude could compete for album of the year (hip hop). The twitter **** is corny, but as usual you dudes have no clue what your saying

Waiting to hear this classic album meek bout to drop word to the7thmile

As meek is about to disappear Ross can unleash his secret weapon... Tracy t and the world will forget meek existed

Meek just isnt versatile enough

House party & amen are the only songs that had success that was out of the street lane & hes been mainstream since 2011, that should tell you something about him, one trick ponys with a mediocre hook game dont stay hot for long

Roscoe Dash 2.0 @Roscoedash ·
Yooo @Meekmill you must not be getting no money b!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji]

Last edited:
Wale pulled an 8 mile, got people to flip on Meek, took a subtle shot at the whole MMG, decides to drop new music that, and Fat Trel's bm tried to get him locked up.

Wale wins, today.

And this is exactly why you don't hear a peep from Kendrick or J.Cole until they're ready to drop something.

Too mature for this non-sense.
Both of them are just in the studio or touring focused on making music and making money.

And both will come out with albums within the next year and go gold again, killing all these other immature young cats (obviously not talking about legends like Ye', Jay, Eminem, etc. of course).

Yet, Kendrick and Cole "washed" or "hiding because they fell off" according to NT'ers :lol:

Dudes need to relax with this social media non-sense and just WORK.

Last edited:
Roscoe Dash?? Didn't 3 or 4 people take over his lane :lol:?

Spot on with that Meek Mill love song post too. I just really can't see him making something like that. He mostly just does hype/anthem type songs. He can't help it, can ya'll really picture him rapping softly on a track :lol:?

You dont have to rap softly to make a track for the chicks, meek could easily pull off a dmx aaliyah type song with a r&b chick

Wale just spoke nothin but the truth on that IG post. Gotta respect him on that

I like Wale. Never understood the NT hate. And definitely didn't think meek was this sensitive.

Wale response:

"Wale posted a screenshot of another post he made seven weeks ago. The post features a promotional piece for Meek Mill's "Suicidal." Wale's caption is as follows:

Few weeks ago. (7w) I posted this .but ok. Movin along . My Avi always changed when it's THAT time .. Ok that's not enough y'all see "razor ramon " post on his no. But I don't care.. I wrote a long *** post day before his single dropped .. Mariah record dropped nobody said a word I didn't care .. I still don't... I carry myself with confidence and humility ., I always try to have a lighter side to MMG.. Cuz I understand I don't "fit the mold" so if I'm tryna spruce an interview up to show that we not tryn be "serious tough guys" on the red carpet Or try to be a bit more engaging to broaden our audience forgive me . I never wanted anybody to think we take ourselves THAT serious. (Were rappers )I don't need to take anybody shine.. Or hate on anybody . I walk in a completely different world .. Where I look for slp jeans and Shanghai dunks online and know what "kayfabe" means. I check nbadraft.net daily . I'm on whatculture allll day I enjoy **** like that. I play ****** Zelda and **** wit ******* who teach yoga and paint... I get it . I'm different . I always embrace that ****.. I encourage y'all to embrace what y'all like or the person y'all wanna be.. I text ****** happy Father's Day and get no reply .. I laugh it off .. I laugh at how I write songs about "chain music" and y'all get lost or "600benzz" i like to have fun with our culture. Because I beleive I add THAT to a "gangster rap" faction. I made my opportunity work for me that way. I write poems . I watch wwe . I collect kicks. I'm sensitive ok. Maybe bi polar. But one thjng I'm not is a hater.. I see Daquan jokes all day yesterday and patted myself on the back that I'm regarded as the aforementioned adjectives and not "Daquan". I'm me and I'll be me and do this **** wit my "dew" till I don't wanna do it. I encourage you to wake up soon as you find time. This was a post about #nothin

Meek Mill's posts about Wale featured several Tweets."

I respect it.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=29645

View media item 1068112
That commenter kinda has a point though...

Roscoe Dash 2.0 @Roscoedash ·
Yooo @Meekmill you must not be getting no money b!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji]

Lmaoooo ****

Wale's no Drake...
Meek recorded with Drake

Drake won?

If Meek went back to the sound/energy of Mr. Philadelphia but update it he can gold easily. Meek was never saying anything extremely lyrical but his flow and sheer raw energy during that time made his bars sound crazy. The hype he got was well deserved. You can literally hear how the hunger has left him nowadays. Dude needs to regain it.

And him and Jahlil Beats need to start working together more often again, that was part of the signature sound that caused him to blow up. Can you imagine if Meek had gotten some of the instrumentals off of Jahlil's Genius mixtape? Would of been crazy.

Reckless as hell

You dont have to rap softly to make a track for the chicks, meek could easily pull off a dmx aaliyah type song with a r&b chick
Give him a G-Unit-Wanna Get To Know Ya type of track and he's good to go

That's the part of rap fans I don't get , if he stay the same/use new producers/rap same topics he not growing

But if he do new stuff, he need to go back to his old self and what got him here... Which one is it?

Give him a G-Unit-Wanna Get To Know Ya type of track and he's good to go

HOL UP WAIT A MINUTE, YA'LL THOUGHT I WAS FINISHED?!

That's the part of rap fans I don't get , if he stay the same/use new producers/rap same topics he not growing

But if he do new stuff, he need to go back to his old self and what got him here... Which one is it?

Meek ain't the type of rapper to progress that much anyways and we all know it, at least from what he's shown us, ain't no if ands or buts about it.

So he might as well does what works best for him.

And what's wrong with wanting a rapper to sound hungry again?

Back
Top Bottom