Official / Meetup / Mad Hatter D.C. / April 9th / 6 pm until / BE THERE!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

mytmouse, i aint ask what time it started

nor did i read the headline

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just turned 21 in feb. Never been to a bar yet. Should be nice to chill with some cool people my first time

Just turned 21 in feb. Never been to a bar yet. Should be nice to chill with some cool people my first time

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

People please dont be alarmed when you see me I am a DC cop
smile.gif
Never that on this end.  God bless you.  Couldn't be me, even with the gentrification and "improvements" from the 80s/90s/00s... #countmeout

Renzo289 wrote:

just making sure my seat is still reserved...did i call shotgun already?

I'll holla at you via inbox tomorrow.  Unless "Youngbread" wanna drive/follow, we gotta get a couple more people to confirm going to make it worth having an extra vehicle.  Again, I don't have the truck anymore, so...

smile.gif
Never that on this end.  God bless you.  Couldn't be me, even with the gentrification and "improvements" from the 80s/90s/00s... #countmeout

Renzo289 wrote:

I'll holla at you via inbox tomorrow.  Unless "Youngbread" wanna drive/follow, we gotta get a couple more people to confirm going to make it worth having an extra vehicle.  Again, I don't have the truck anymore, so...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

smile.gif

Renzo289 wrote:

IDK if you got my text yet Kev but the nephew has a game at 11 that morning...

just found out today...

So I'm have to skip the road trip and meet up at the mad hatter...

Back
Top Bottom