Official / Meetup / Mad Hatter D.C. / April 9th / 6 pm until / BE THERE!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

"YoUNg bR3aD" and "MJ All Day45,"

Its now far and between these days when the original crew on here can still link up (can't believe I've known bammas for 5-10 years now).

So I make it a point to clear my day when we have a meet-up.

Hang out all day (literally), hitting the road up top early (usually D.C., Bmore, DE, Philly), and hitting spots until the official meet up.

I always push historically, but I don't have the truck anymore, so I have less room available.

That's all.

True...I'm taking off that day so I'm down for whatever.

Its now far and between these days when the original crew on here can still link up (can't believe I've known bammas for 5-10 years now).

Hang out all day (literally), hitting the road up top early (usually D.C., Bmore, DE, Philly), and hitting spots until the official meet up.

I always push historically, but I don't have the truck anymore, so I have less room available.

That's all.

True...I'm taking off that day so I'm down for whatever.

That's all.

I'm with whatever...

I'm pushin too...

I got a Maxima though....

So that only seats 4 including myself...

Just keep me posted or let me know where we all meeting and where we headed from there...

if anybody need to be scooped... whatever...

We need to figure all this out the time is coming....

I know I'm a newbie to the meet ups so just let me know...

That's all.

I'm with whatever...

I'm pushin too...

I got a Maxima though....

So that only seats 4 including myself...

Just keep me posted or let me know where we all meeting and where we headed from there...

if anybody need to be scooped... whatever...

We need to figure all this out the time is coming....

I know I'm a newbie to the meet ups so just let me know...

"YoUNg bR3aD,"

If you trying to follow just holla. Just got tolls in Bmore, Upper MD, and DE... Introduce you to some folks, get you in there.

I'm just warning you though, it's all day, literally. I'm a road warrior. lol.

"YoUNg bR3aD,"

If you trying to follow just holla. Just got tolls in Bmore, Upper MD, and DE... Introduce you to some folks, get you in there.

I'm just warning you though, it's all day, literally. I'm a road warrior. lol.

Let's make it happen then...Where u Tryin to leave out from???I ain't trippin off tolls or nothing...Just Tryin to have a good time....Sounds like my type of day...What time u Tryin to leave too???Obviously early but just give me a time and a place and we in there...

Let's make it happen then...Where u Tryin to leave out from???I ain't trippin off tolls or nothing...Just Tryin to have a good time....Sounds like my type of day...What time u Tryin to leave too???Obviously early but just give me a time and a place and we in there...

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom