Official Memphis Grizzlies 2011-2012 Season Thread

I like that they are building huge leads but the have those lulls during the middle of games that make me worried they'll choke it away. But at least they are beating the teams they are supposed to.

Hollins may make mistakes, but he definitely has this team playing ball. They won without Rudy and now he has the team winning without Zach (at least I hope it continues). The defense is 
sick.gif
 . Guys like Conley and Marc have developed very well with him as the coach. OJ is actually coming back into his own this season. He's shooting almost 46% from downtown!
eek.gif
 I think all the players have bought into what Hollins is doing and its very hard to do that with a young group of guys. Not to mention, we pretty much have a completely different bench from last season.
With OJ playing the way he is right now, I think the team will keep him for a full season. I think they would rather lose him for nothing and gain some capspace to re-sign other assets (Speights and/or DA), than trade him during the season. And you never know, we just may keep OJ. Heisley always said that he's willing to do anything to keep this team in the championship hunt. If he feels that OJ brings something big to the table, he may end up keeping him. Hollins is doing a good job splitting the minutes between TA and OJ too.

I think the team will find a way to balance the open court offense and half court offense when Z-Bo returns. They had a good balance in the 09-10 season and were beginning to find that balance last season before Rudy went out.

Everybody out there playing well.
pimp.gif

Gasol's all around play, Conley setting the tone, Juice lighting it up, Speights doing the little things, etc.

Originally Posted by PMatic

I like that they are building huge leads but the have those lulls during the middle of games that make me worried they'll choke it away.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm liking Speights, son doing work.

Looking forward to seeing him come off bench behind Z.Bo when he gets back..

Guess Arthurs injury is slick blessing.... or else Speights wouldn't get to blossom like this.

OJ almost shooting 49% from downtown 
eek.gif

Rudy's FG% is back to normal at 47%. Everybody was whining early on because he was shooting 39%. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I dropped him on my team 
laugh.gif
 .  I wish I didn't though. Someone instantly picked him up smh...I'll say keep him
Looks like he'll be back 3/2...I'll make my judgments then. Thanks!

I need a 1:20 avy 
roll.gif

He covered his eyes like 3 times in that game with the 3 fingers. 

That bench was not the same without Haddadi in uniform. 
laugh.gif

Didn't get to watch the game tonight. Just checked the boxscore, thought they were done for sure

Good Job!!!

Speights stunk for the most part tonight, but he scored three huge baskets in the fourth quarter while Gasol was resting on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom