OFFICIAL MEXICO FUTBOL THREAD: Mexico MNT : VS USA in San Antonio 4/15

$$+!%!# goal was pretty
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Fuser86

Can't wait...Vamos Tri!

I know some of you guys missed Neri, but I don't. Dude is so selfish, he's not a team player. On top of that he was not playing for his club team. If he was in form I would have given him some serious thought considering how well he played in the last Copa America.

In any case, GO MEXICO!! Let's get the win to avoid an early elimination game vs Argentina.

Your right about Neri .... but damn if we can't win then I want to be entertained and Neri did that. and who doesn't want to see a red card world record?

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Can't wait...Vamos Tri!

I know some of you guys missed Neri, but I don't. Dude is so selfish, he's not a team player. On top of that he was not playing for his club team. If he was in form I would have given him some serious thought considering how well he played in the last Copa America.

In any case, GO MEXICO!! Let's get the win to avoid an early elimination game vs Argentina.

Your right about Neri .... but damn if we can't win then I want to be entertained and Neri did that. and who doesn't want to see a red card world record?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Word
smokin.gif

Let's go Greece and Korea .... if not Mexican players can call home and tell there fam there coming home soon.....

Pinche Aguirre..Why mess with a good thing? Why Mess up the line up that beat France? Why the %!%* would you start Chauhtemoc and Guille when THEYRE THE %!*%+!# SLOWEST PLAYERS on the team against the best defense we've faced so far. Why the hell do they even see minutes? Guille had a HORRIBLE game YET AGAIN and along with Chauhtemoc, kill ALL THE momentum we may have going foward.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Pinche Aguirre..Why mess with a good thing? Why Mess up the line up that beat France? Why the %!%* would you start Chauhtemoc and Guille when THEYRE THE %!*%+!# SLOWEST PLAYERS on the team against the best defense we've faced so far. Why the hell do they even see minutes? Guille had a HORRIBLE game YET AGAIN and along with Chauhtemoc, kill ALL THE momentum we may have going foward.

he need to have started the same players from the france game and put in cuau in the second half. he is a second half starter.

How do you guys see Mexico doing against Argentina?

Damn i see them going home against Argentina, the +#+$ that gets me pissed off is that they could have beaten either teams from Group B, we dont want to see Argentina just yet

Originally Posted by 951guero

How do you guys see Mexico doing against Argentina?

Damn i see them going home against Argentina, the +#+$ that gets me pissed off is that they could have beaten either teams from Group B, we dont want to see Argentina just yet

To be the best you've got to beat the best IMHO

We should've taken care of business with RSA

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Can't wait...Vamos Tri!

Nery shoulda been there. Hes a helluva closer would have loved to see him in SA. Hope hes one of the older guys they take for Copa America and bring him to Copa Oro. For those that say its because he didn't play, well not like Vela was playing much either, neither was Osorio. Nothing against vela or osorio, but that argument isn't valid. Plus, "mexicano, ahuevo"
pimp.gif

Didn't get to watch the match yet. Hearing the usual complaints about vasco
smh.gif
mad.gif

^ man f.... that Neri gets no love in Mexico he's a great player with a attitude whats new? He really should have just played for Greece.....

^ man f.... that Neri gets no love in Mexico he's a great player with a attitude whats new? He really should have just played for Greece.....

laugh.gif
Has Franco even got a shot on goal? He's so worthless.

Chicharito has to start vs Argentina. Mexico have to take the game to Argentina, and they have the personnel.

^its more that a game... its more that a rematch... its more than revenge..... its a hate a hate I have for Argentina.... if we dont even put up a fight... we deserve to go home!

^its more that a game... its more that a rematch... its more than revenge..... its a hate a hate I have for Argentina.... if we dont even put up a fight... we deserve to go home!

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

in english?

Not only has Manchester United been looking at Pablo Barrera, now Lazio of Italy also has interest in the services of the forward from Pumas as well as his partner Efrain Juarez, according to various published reports from said country.

"Until now, nobody has formally approached us nor inquired of his services regarding these players. There are many rumors in the air but nothing concrete"
According to "La Gazzetta dello Sport", just as "Virgilio Sport", "Ciao People Magazine", "Libero"among other football news sites, Lazio would ask for them on loan with an option to buy both players, who are expected to cost between 3 - 5 million euros.

Nevertheless, some of the notes according to "Virgilio Sport", aside from emphasizing their qualities as players, mainly those of Pablo Barrera (speed and technique), it clarified that the Director of Pumas hasn't had any formal approach on the part of any European club.

“Hasta ahora, nadie se ha acercado formalmente a pedir informes sobre estos jugadores, hay muchos rumores en el aire, pero nada concreto, además, los jugadores han reiterado que quieren esperar a que termine el Mundial para ser negociados

I'm srry but what has Nery done besides that copa america? Actually, what has Nery done besides the game against Brazil in copa america? I'll wait.......He's done NOTHING other than that..He's the most overhyped player by Mexicans, and he's not even Mexican. I'm sorry but other than that one good game he's done NOTHING, and that doesn't warrant a call up, especially in the WC, and that goes for other players just like Guille.

Back
Top Bottom