OFFICIAL MEXICO FUTBOL THREAD: Mexico MNT : VS USA in San Antonio 4/15

Sunday 11:30 PST

And you're still going to misa
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I'm srry but what has Nery done besides that copa america? Actually, what has Nery done besides the game against Brazil in copa america? I'll wait.......He's done NOTHING other than that..He's the most overhyped player by Mexicans, and he's not even Mexican. I'm sorry but other than that one good game he's done NOTHING, and that doesn't warrant a call up, especially in the WC, and that goes for other players just like Guille.
I understand how divisive a subject Nery is for Mexico fans. I think those that support him want to see him just given a chance...especially when you can go up and down the Mex. roster and ask "what have you done recently" and not get a good answer for most of them.

I'm srry but what has Nery done besides that copa america? Actually, what has Nery done besides the game against Brazil in copa america? I'll wait.......He's done NOTHING other than that..He's the most overhyped player by Mexicans, and he's not even Mexican. I'm sorry but other than that one good game he's done NOTHING, and that doesn't warrant a call up, especially in the WC, and that goes for other players just like Guille.

All I want to see is a Mexican team que lucha, pelea, que sientan que es traer puesta la verde(o negra).....todo es posible, vamos muchachos que este es mas que un partido. Son argentina pero adentro de la cacha somos 11 contra 11. Hay que tener fe ****************VAMOS MEXICO******************

Looks like Maxi will start over Veron. But at least Tevez is starting over Kun (hopefully).

Mexico cannot have any lapses in the back like they have shown in this tournament.

multiple people have told me the following is confirmed for tomorrow:
chich and barrera for guishe and vela.

not quite sure where this info is coming from, but if you do post it.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

multiple people have told me the following is confirmed for tomorrow:
chich and barrera for guishe and vela.

not quite sure where this info is coming from, but if you do post it.

espn deportes (Sutcliffe) http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/futbol/copa-mundial/blog?entryID=1049608&name=John_Sutcliffe&cc=5200

Sutcliffe has been pretty accurate with everything he has reported, so im pretty sure its right, god i hope so!!!!

LETS DO THIS!!!!!! tiempo para cambiar el mexico de si se puede al mexico de nos la pelaron!!!
pimp.gif

i like that line up with the exception of conejo. i wish we could find a way to start guardado, but this will do. if we're gonna go down, might as well go down with guns blazing.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

i like that line up with the exception of conejo. i wish we could find a way to start guardado, but this will do. if we're gonna go down, might as well go down with guns blazing.

i feel the way, BUT! it would be stupid to change goalies just for this match, so lets go into this game with nothing to lose....

during the u.s ghana match the commentators were saying that their source said Ochoa was gonna start... will be a little weird seeing as how he played none of the group matches. he would go in playing out of rhythm

qucho-vamos-mexico-20100626_1024.jpg

what the!!!, bofo is starting :S, along with guardado and chicharo, this is a weeeeeeeird line up and im not happy about it!!!

well as i always say, imma go get drunk and hopefully we pull out the win and the surprise!!!

VAMOS MEXICO!!! A METERLE CON TODO!!!!

Originally Posted by CruzAzul9

during the u.s ghana match the commentators were saying that their source said Ochoa was gonna start... will be a little weird seeing as how he played none of the group matches. he would go in playing out of rhythm

qucho-vamos-mexico-20100626_1024.jpg
i need that black jersey. sold out everywhere. if guille and blanco start, im just gonna watch a law and order marathon. i love blanco but hes a sub and guille has been hot garbage.

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

what the!!!, bofo is starting :S, along with guardado and chicharo, this is a weeeeeeeird line up and im not happy about it!!!

well as i always say, imma go get drunk and hopefully we pull out the win and the surprise!!!

VAMOS MEXICO!!! A METERLE CON TODO!!!!
any confirmed lineup? the bofo name drop just blew my mind, i need someone to tell me its false haha

am i the only one who doesnt hate that lineup? at this point, bofo > guille. Also, chicharrito and guardado are starting.

Agree. Hope He doesn't F#@K it up. Specially puting Bofo in the line up..... Lets Pray for MEXICO to Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom