OFFICIAL MEXICO FUTBOL THREAD: Mexico MNT : VS USA in San Antonio 4/15

did i call the starting line up or what?, anyways, we played a very good game! im happy/excited, i know italy always starts slow, but it still feels good beating the champ
happy.gif

... we missed 3-4 goal opportunities, a couple by barrera and one by chicharo of the top of my head, and we suck at defense on corner kicks or free kicks, working those kinks out and playing the way we did today, watch out!

off to celebrate!
happy.gif

Sure are
smokin.gif

but have you seen the sodium content? Something like 570mg per :nerd:z serving
alien.gif
and that's before you add any beer
smh.gif

good win for mexico. ant vids for the goaals?
btw, my mom is from honduras and pops from E.S.
pimp.gif

im happy with any team from North America to win the cup
pimp.gif

USA,Honduras, Mexico
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by APLX2

Any meet ups in the LA area for the El Tri games?

Bro i've been looking and looking and asking and asking to no avail
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'd imagine ESPNzone would have something right?

I'm gonna have a few heads and some fam from Mexico at my house during the WC. I got univision HD and 50" panny to watch the games. Anyone on NT is welcome to come on down. It's gonna be bananas at my spot. I'm in Pasadena for those interested, and yes the cheladas/preparadas will be consumed at 7 am this Friday lol.

Can't wait for this Friday. Waking up at 4:30 or so for all the festivites. I got the fam bam coming and my homie since middle school, mind you who is Salvadorean. Dude kicks it with pure Mexicans, so natural he feels right at home with the rest of us.

APLX, where in Pasadena you stay at? I'm in Eagle Rock/Highland Park.

tacos de birria y unas tecate lights is how my friends and i are waking up!, were all staying or meeting at a friends house, so far, 17 guys and 9 girls are confirmed, if anyone in the san diego/tijuana area wants to come down to tj, you guys are more than welcome, we will go out to celebrate after the game!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

tacos de birria y unas tecate lights is how my friends and i are waking up!, were all staying or meeting at a friends house, so far, 17 guys and 9 girls are confirmed, if anyone in the san diego/tijuana area wants to come down to tj, you guys are more than welcome, we will go out to celebrate after the game!
happy.gif

I'm gonna have a few heads and some fam from Mexico at my house during the WC. I got univision HD and 50" panny to watch the games. Anyone on NT is welcome to come on down. It's gonna be bananas at my spot. I'm in Pasadena for those interested, and yes the cheladas/preparadas will be consumed at 7 am this Friday lol.
17:9 ratio.
What about you APLX

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

happy.gif

What about you APLX
LOL the ration is even, but my crib is just family and friends, so thirsty cats could stay away from my spot. 

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

happy.gif

What about you APLX
LOL the ration is even, but my crib is just family and friends, so thirsty cats could stay away from my spot. 
laugh.gif
, i know!! most people dont want to miss work because its friday
grin.gif
, but were watching the game against france at a bar so theres gonna be a lot more girls, everybody is welcome!, and its later and on a weekday, so most people are gonna miss that day

Back
Top Bottom