OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS 2008 AFC EAST CHAMPIONS!!!! VOL. WORST TO FIRST 1-15 TO 11-5!!!

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

If we win, it proves Mangini is an idiot.

If we lose, it proves Mangini is an idiot.

Either way, Mangini is an an idiot.

happy.gif

seriously
Interesting that the NE game will be over and the Jets will already know if they can make the playoffs or not.
what time is the Jax/Bal game?

I see where I messed up. I read the seeding chart wrong...

I thought it read that a Miami win and a Bills loss puts them in the 3 seed.

But it was a Miami/Jets tie and a Bills loss still puts them in the 3 seed.
grin.gif

Jets can't lay down because they still have a chance if the Jags somehow beat the Ravens.

again for emphasis...
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE FAITH IN FAVRE!

i really want the jets to lose..wait...they are gonna lose. im from NJ, i really wanna rub it in these jets fans face. no way they can win when brett farvelost his confidence. hey jet fans, how u think yall goin anywhere with a QB already thinkin about retirement?! shouldnt he wait till the seasons over to talkretirement?

i remember, when the jets signed brett farve, them cats were first off, GASSED and already predicting a superbowl run
roll.gif
how ya feel now? i wonder if theystill feel that way?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by bkmac

I'm scared fellas
embarassed.gif
which in turn, scares me...
frown.gif
You're almost guaranteed victory. There is no way Bellicheat will allow the Pats to lose to the Bills. Mangini on the other hand, I questionhis coaching, as does every Jet fan.

Can someone explain this situation to me

MIAMI 10-5
NE 10-5
NYJ 9-6

If pats lose this sunday, then they would be 10-6, and if the jets win, then they would be 10-6, making dolphins 10-6 also. What happens then? ( 3 way tie)

I'm scared fellas
embarassed.gif
which in turn, scares me...
frown.gif
You're almost guaranteed victory. There is no way Bellicheat will allow the Pats to lose to the Bills. Mangini on the other hand, I question his coaching, as does every Jet fan.
yeah but it's useless unless you guys win, or the jags, who definitely are not winning.

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

Can someone explain this situation to me

MIAMI 10-5
NE 10-5
NYJ 9-6

If pats lose this sunday, then they would be 10-6, and if the jets win, then they would be 10-6, making dolphins 10-6 also. What happens then? ( 3 way tie)
pats must win regardless. in addition to that...if the jets win, pats win the afc east and make it to the playoffs. OR the jaguars can beat theravens, and the pats can make the last wildcard spot. either way, for the pats to make it to the playoffs, they must win coupled with either a jets win orjaguars win.

jets need to win and have the pats lose to make the playoffs (jets fans can confirm this, im not sure)

miami is win and in

i believe that's it, im sure i missed some. but that's most of it

in a three way tie, the dolphins own the tiebreaker, so they will win the afc east and the jets and pats are eliminated.

jets need to win and have the pats lose to make the playoffs.
that still doesnt make sense though, it would become a 3 way tie still
nope, check it again. phins and pats are 10-5, the jets are 9-6. so if the jets win and pats win, pats go to 11-5, jets 10-6, and phins 10-6

nope, check it again. phins and pats are 10-5, the jets are 9-6. so if the jets win and pats win, pats go to 11-5, jets 10-6, and phins 10-6
you're getting me wrong, im saying it still dont make sense, (if jets win(becomes 10-6), pats lose(10-6)) it would be come a 3 way tie

you're getting me wrong, im saying it still dont make sense, (if jets win(becomes 10-6), pats lose(10-6)) it would be come a 3 way tie

If Jets win and Pats lose, Jets win the division because we'd have the best divisional record at 5-1.

If Jets win and Pats lose, Jets get the Wild Card because we'd have the best divisional record at 5-1.
Wrong, they win the division.

Read above

Originally Posted by heat23

If Jets win and Pats lose, Jets get the Wild Card because we'd have the best divisional record at 5-1.

Read above

so your saying if pats lose, and jets win, then jets would win the division because they have the most win to their division?

Read above

so your saying if pats lose, and jets win, then jets would win the division because they have the most win to their division?

Correct... And you right heat. I edited...

Read above

Correct. Good looking out correction heat.

No problem and Merry Christmas to jets and my fellow Phin fans!

Back
Top Bottom