OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS 2008 AFC EAST CHAMPIONS!!!! VOL. WORST TO FIRST 1-15 TO 11-5!!!

Jets need to win and need either the Pats or the Ravens to lose.

Pats Loss = Win Division
Ravens Loss = Wildcard

man gotta love these playoff scenarios
laugh.gif

i just want a pats win and jets win

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Pats Loss = Win Division
Ravens Loss = Wildcard
doubt it really

all I know the dolphins are coming hard nh

A lil good news for Phins fans below:

Channing Crowder, Will Allen return to Dolphins practice

DAVIE - Dolphins defensive starters Channing Crowder and Will Allen participated in Thursday's practice, but their involvement was limited.

Both players, who were held out of Wednesday's practice, worked during team drills on Thursday, which could get them a step closer to playing in Sunday's 4 p.m. game against the Jets.

Crowder, an inside linebacker who generally played on every down, sat out last Sunday's win against the Chiefs because of a left knee injury. Crowder, whose 105 tackles are second most on the team, warmed up before the Chiefs game but estimated his knee was at 80 percent by game-time.

The Dolphins defense struggled without the four-year starter, allowing 492 yards and four touchdowns to the Chiefs. His replacements, Akin Ayodele and Reggie Torbor, contributed just four tackles. Crowder's only had one game this season where he's contributed less then five tackles.

Allen, who is nursing a groin injury he suffered against Kansas City, has started 117 straight games in his NFL career, a streak that goes all the way back to the second week of his rookie season.

He's contributed 50 tackles, one sack and three interceptions this season.

If he's sidelined the Dolphins will likely have to call on Jason Allen, the team's 2006 first-round pick, to play a larger role against the Jets.

Jason Allen was part of the Dolphins' nickel package for five weeks, until he broke his right hand in a loss to the Patriots.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-dolback122508,0,5617584.storyhttp://www.sun-sentinel.c...ack122508,0,5617584.story

[h1]Dolphins: Crowder and Allen looking more likely for Jets game[/h1]By Omar Kelly, Sun Sentinel.com | South Florida Sun-Sentinel 12:26 PM EST, December 26, 2008
DAVIE - Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder and cornerback Will Allen both participated in their second straight practice, increasing the likelihood these two key defensive starters will play in Sunday's game against the Jets.

On Thursday, after watching both have their participation limited, coach Tony Sparano said their status depends on how they look on Friday, and how they recover.

Crowder, who is nursing an injured left knee, sat out last Sunday's game against the Chiefs, but said he could have played.

Crowder is second on the team with 105 tackles, and the Dolphins struggled without their regular every down linebacker, who usually calls out the plays and audibles for the front seven.

Allen, who is nursing a groin strain he suffered on Sunday, has started 117 straight games in his NFL career, a streak that goes back to the second week of his rookie season.

He's viewed as the team's top cover corner, contributing 50 tackles, one sack and three interceptions this season.

Even though Crowder and Allen participated in Friday's session, their possible replaces, linebacker Reggie Torbor and cornerback Jason Allen, have spent most of this week working with the first team defense. Friday was no exception.

Jason Allen, the team's 2006 first-round pick, was part of the Dolphins' nickel package for five weeks, until he broke his right hand in the Nov. 23 loss to the Patriots.

His hand has since healed, but Nate Jones' strong play in his place - 11 tackles, three sack and an interception in the past three games - has cemented him in the team's nickel spot.

Allen, who has started two games this season, has contributed 35 tackles and one interception.

Torbor started in place of Crowder last Sunday but only contributed one tackle. This season he's registered a season-low 16 tackles and half a sack.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-1226fins,0,2044024.storyhttp://www.sun-sentinel.c...-1226fins,0,2044024.story

p.s. I tried putting this in my previous post but I'm having trouble editing w/yuku

cmon brett...don't go out like a loser. you gotta go out winning your last game
laugh.gif
cmon brah

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
cmon brah
Brett is already talking like the season is over. talking about retirement, that should not even be a topic of discussion. FOCUS ON BEATING THEFINS!!!

Originally Posted by JordanXI2001

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
cmon brah
Brett is already talking like the season is over. talking about retirement, that should not even be a topic of discussion. FOCUS ON BEATING THE FINS!!!
Get your patriotness outta ny business.

I'm REALLLY hoping for a Jets win and a Patriots loss, but I've been a Met, Knicks and Jets fan for a long time now. I know when I'm getting myhopes up and asking for too much.

So, I might be going to the game
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. Not counting on it (so in case I don't go I won't be upset), but I justhave to see if my friend does indeed have the extra ticket for me.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I'm REALLLY hoping for a Jets win and a Patriots loss, but I've been a Met, Knicks and Jets fan for a long time now. I know when I'm getting my hopes up and asking for too much.

CoSign. It shouldnt have ever had to come to this.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Pats Loss = Win Division
Ravens Loss = Wildcard
eek.gif
, Didnt know this at all.

So, yeah, I'm going
pimp.gif

Me, a friend, another friend with his dad and brother.

chads gonna do his thing but the jets will pull it out late ( word to all 3 of my kids )

but all for not cause the ravens and pats will win. brett will retire and hopefully bill cowher will be next years coach ............

Back
Top Bottom