Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

SEFFFFF!!!!
NEVER DIE ATTITUDE! I LOVE IT.

I hope Thunder win this man, i'd be such a slap in the face of Stern and his goons.

laugh.gif
scumbag Wade

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Originally Posted by KMante

Don't even cry about KD getting his 5th
30t6p3b.gif

He wasn't even close to position 

Again STUPID DUMB FOULS
30t6p3b.gif
Sure you can because that should be his 3rd foul not 5th and the phantom 4th sent him to the bench allowing MIA to make their run
AGAIN STUPID DUMB FOULS 
laugh.gif
THEY WERENT STUPID DUMB FOULS BECAUSE THEY WERENT FOULS the only way to not have those called is to just  huddle together at mid court and not play defense at all

HAD that been wade going to the hoop it would of been an AND 1 but since wade is on D its a non call

There you go Russ. Forget what they say...attack. That's what he needs to do. His aggression is too valuable.

i know KD is small but the refs are letting james abuse KD ... he's fouling him based on the way this game has been called every possession

w/ that being said ... since only a couple have called me out on my russy hate ...

no 1 is telling him stop being aggressive ...

it's the times when he ODs ... how hard is that to understand ... like 4 str8 possessions (all bad) ... taking 26 shots to get 27 points but people keep saying oh but he also had 7 assists ... that is what is being missed in my posts ...

wade got away w/ a foul there ... that should have been an and 1 ... and clutch shot by russy there ... we have a game

Back
Top Bottom