Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Thunder were in the bonus with 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Too bad OKC is a jump-shooting team. 
Russ was driving the entire 4th qtr and ended up with THREE free throws. C'mon son, OKC's youth and stupidity aside, they were getting NO calls.
westbrook is so elusive and quick that most of the time no one can touch him...
Doesnt mean he doesnt deserves those calls, he was aggressive and getting hit. He should have been at the line more than he was.

and I hate the Thunder

@$## YEAH!!!!@!1 LKDSAJFDLAJDSFLKJ 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Awesome game and what an implosion for OKC. I still don't understand how Sefolosha is out there in the game man. I know OKC doesn't have anyone to guard Lebron but this guy is horrible. Lebron gets a cramp, has 5 seconds left on the shot clock, and Sefolosha gives Lebron a ton of room to nail the three. And Harden? My goodness. He better sign that extension. Horrible in all throughout the game and then on a crucial play in the fourth my dude was out there looking like Savion Glover with those pitter-pater moves. 

Refs were bad in the 3rd, but no excuses, the game was even with 5 minutes left and the refs let them play. Harden has absolutely disappeared. I understand hes been a great player this season and what not, and he is a big reason of why they got there, but trading him for a top 3 pick isnt sounding so bad after all. Bradley Beal and a future 1st rounder?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

roll.gif
this thunder coach can't even create a single decent play for his best player

Now I see why Artest looked successful against him

This dude Harden though. He will never live this down knowing that Norris Cole outplayed him this series.
They just can't make those mistakes since they are playing 8 vs 5 in Miami. Miami has to win it in the next game or OKC takes it at home.

Did anyone see fisher single handedly kill their momentum?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's not the best player on the team though 
ohwell.gif

And i've been saying that for the past two years

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Thunder were in the bonus with 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Too bad OKC is a jump-shooting team. 
Russ was driving the entire 4th qtr and ended up with THREE free throws. C'mon son, OKC's youth and stupidity aside, they were getting NO calls.
westbrook is so elusive and quick that most of the time no one can touch him...
Serious, dudes act like just because the player drove, they got fouled.  Westbrook was so quick, dudes couldn't even touch him before he scored.

Lebron was LECLUTCH tonight.  When he came back in the game, Heat made a 7-0 run...Ain't no coincidence there.  That 3 was the momentum changer.

Arguably the biggest mistake and mental lapse in his young career, that was brutal. It was still an outstanding performance and he carried the team tonight. Without Russ stepping up they're not in a position to win.

Tonight was a hell of a game... for better or worse.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

That stupid Russy decision and the Lebron 3 followed by the Wade layup (w/ no foul called!
eek.gif
) totally negates the blatantly obvious difference in refereeing between the 1st and 2nd halves and between what the Heat were allowed to get away w/ overall compared to what the Thunder weren't allowed.

+*$+%%%% Westbrook was living in the paint. The calls he didn't get where harder fouls than the ones LeBron and Wade lived off of. But fouls were close to even so that means refs did a flawless job
eyes.gif

You sure he lived in the paint? He made a lot of jumpers tonight. LeBron wasn't getting many calls when he was in the paint. 8 FTs, and by memory, 2 from the Fisher play, 2 from the Harden bumps (bad call there), and 2 on the fast break from Collison. Don't remember the other 2. I thought Wade wasn't receiving many calls at all on his drives and he drove it a lot. 

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by knightngale

roll.gif

Now I see why Artest looked successful against him

This dude Harden though. He will never live this down knowing that Norris Cole outplayed him this series.
They just can't make those mistakes since they are playing 8 vs 5 in Miami. Miami has to win it in the next game or OKC takes it at home.

Did anyone see fisher single handedly kill their momentum?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's not the best player on the team though 
ohwell.gif

And i've been saying that for the past two years
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Chalmers delivered. He was due. 1-7 in game 2 and 1-8 in game 3. He started horribly this game as well but that and one got him going. The Thunder keep on making boneheaded plays and showing their inexperience, but the haters keep on blaming the refs. Keep on crying rivers.

Durant is an unstoppable scorer, but in order to see why the Thunder are down 3-1 kids need to look at his rebounding numbers this series (and assists) and find out that there is way more to the game of basketball than stereotypical scoring and that you grew up with watching movies and commercials.

48 minutes away from a chip. I am confident that they will play like it's game 7 in two days and give everything they can to win it in Miami and prevent going back to OKC.
A few boneheaded plays vs the refs being on Miami payroll for the whole series. Come on son. Miami can play great defense because they are allowed to be physical while the Thunder get called for phantom fouls most of the series.

It is so obvious who the League wants to win the ring. This is Miami's best and only chance to win it though. Word to the Pistons.

Been saying that form the beginning. Spoelstra outcoached Brooks in back to back games.

Chalmers intruded after discouraging the heat in the 1st half. Showing up started the momentum and gradually took swing for the whole.

I'm amazed at how ghost Harden has been this series.

Nice comeback win by Miami.

The Heat have showed resolve they didn't exhibit before these entire playoffs and they did more of the same tonight.

Westbrook was amazing, but that foul off the jumpball was a major brain fart.

All i got to say:

James Harden is a BUM

OKC loses by 20 without Russy

Durant went missing when it mattered, he needs to get slandered like Lebron would

Ima miss the lebron no ring jokes :/ them things were funny. But wouldn't be surprised if okc do take it back home.

Back
Top Bottom