Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

Are we even sure that Brooks told his team not to foul?

Seemed like an obscure rule (shot clock goes to 5 if the offensive team gets possession again).
Rule is continuation from the previous possession. If the thunder win the jump ball, its a turnover. if the heat win, maintain possession and no reset of the shot clock, so just remains on the amount of what it was at before hand.

Westbrook mistake is what it came down to. Not his fault for the game though, dude played unreal.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

32c16a1f144558862f7548593df76a546df863cd.png

LOLZ

damn they just roasted the old man
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Where are the people that wanted Chalmers/Spo arrested for committing a crime after taking/setting up an important shot?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Why the hell those fools burning KD's jersey?

Those tweets about Juwan Howard.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OKC's ultimate downfall was not feeding Kendrick "The Dream" Perkins in post.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

but the haters
You literally mention "the haters" in every other post. Holy #@%!%%@ #!#% are we back on myspace? You a grown %!% man let that #!#% go.
It's not even that serious for you to be going so hard at him, calm down my guy sheesh! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not understanding why people are bringing up LeBron walking fine after the game. I tend to see a lot of running and cutting when I watch basketball, not walking.

Chuck going at Hardens disappearing #%#
roll.gif

Harden has to play some D in this series. He didnt have to do that in the West and Miami has dudes that can guard him. Westbrook played his @%@ off man, he gained my respect. Durant had 28 points but it was like he had no real impact. He HAS to hit the weight room, Lebron in punishing him and Harden in the paint.

Lebron 48 minutes away from a ring.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

Are we even sure that Brooks told his team not to foul?

Seemed like an obscure rule (shot clock goes to 5 if the offensive team gets possession again).
Rule is continuation from the previous possession. If the thunder win the jump ball, its a turnover. if the heat win, maintain possession and no reset of the shot clock, so just remains on the amount of what it was at before hand.

Westbrook mistake is what it came down to. Not his fault for the game though, dude played unreal.

Incorrect. There was 0.8 on the clock. It resets to 5 if there is less than 5 on the clock. You can't anticipate this type of thing in real time, but if Harden doesn't tie Haslem up it would have been a shotclock violation. No way Haslem was going to get a shot off

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Where are the people that wanted Chalmers/Spo arrested for committing a crime after taking/setting up an important shot?
Blame Spoelstra. Oh, wait.

The only blatant gaffes this game are Harden staying on Lebron that long and Harden playing like !$@!.

KD and Russ did what they are supposed to do.

The Thunder went 3-16 from three,

Harden is missing WIDE OPEN threes that's the difference in the series.

Can you imagine if the Heat crumbled and lost 3 in a row though.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The internet as we know it would cease to exist.  And Yuku would just be Yuku.  

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I'm not understanding why people are bringing up LeBron walking fine after the game. I tend to see a lot of running and cutting when I watch basketball, not walking.

LBJ could have been crawling back to the locker room and people would have said HOW HE DOING THAT?

Finally people are realizing Durant's rebounding, assists, and overall defense is just terrible relative to his scoring.

Numbers don't lie. If Westbrook isn't passing then go rebound or go guard Wade/LeBron....but when he tries, he doesn't have the IQ to stay out of foul trouble. Terrible.

Russy showed great heart tonight.
pimp.gif
I don't care what y'all say, i love his game.

The hell is up with Harden? Dude had some wide open opportunities and just flat out blew it.
30t6p3b.gif

Looks like Lbj is about to get his first, hope his cramps don't carry over to the next game.

Why yall acting like that broad James Harden aint disappeared before?
He didn't do jack last year in the WCF against the Mavs but flop and talk noise.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

The only blatant gaffes this game are Harden staying on Lebron that long and Harden playing like !$@!.

KD and Russ did what they are supposed to do.

The Thunder went 3-16 from three,

Harden is missing WIDE OPEN threes that's the difference in the series.

durant won't guard him...so who else will?
ps lebron guarded westbrook and durant when he had 2 fouls.

Westbrook's eyes looks like he shed a few tears. Feel bad for him. Epic performance that ended badly.

Back
Top Bottom