Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

congrats heat fans.

would ge dope if lebron and crew spray paint NWO on the trophy
laugh.gif

he will opt out and go back to cleveland in 2014 IMO.

"Mike Miller broke your back...... WITH A BROKEN BACK!!! HIS BACK IS BROKEN!!" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Not one, not two, not three, not four, he wasn't counting championships he was looking to your arena for a total number of teeth!!!!" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

As soon as they announced that Fisher foul was a flagrant I tired the game off and played Madden.

Fisher made no attempt at the ball, though. He slide into position and threw his body into the shooter. At least that's what I saw.

Props to KD.  That kid is so classy and humble for someone with so much talent that just lost in the finals.  All he did was praise James and the Heat. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Initially, going into the series I felt OKC had the momentum to pull it off but I knew MIA was going to give OKC matchup issues.

After seeing how close game 1 was, it was anyone's series.

A friend asked who I thought would take game 2. Said Miami and if they pulled off game 2 OKC was gonna have a tough next 3 in MIA.

Glad Bron finally got his ring. Love him or hate him you gotta respect his talent. Dude is a beast in the paint and on D. Really no other player like him in the league.

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

As soon as they announced that Fisher foul was a flagrant I tired the game off and played Madden.

Fisher made no attempt at the ball, though. He slide into position and threw his body into the shooter. At least that's what I saw.

That's what I saw too. Fisher has done something similar to that before (Lakers v Rockets) and got hit with a flagrant and ejection. He's a low key dirty player and I absolutely think he's a POS. There is ZERO place in basketball for plays like that. As the union head, it's no wonder the players were looking to remove him from that position. He's a dirty player who resorts to cheap tactics to cover up the fact that he has limited skills on the court. Even Laker fans will admit that Fisher has been washed up for several seasons now. I might actually be more happy that he did NOT get another ring than I am happy LeBron got one. ##$@ Derek Fisher.

NT never fails with the hate. I like kd and dont care for bosh but I remember all the gifs and photoshops of bosh crying after the finals last year???

Kd cries and everybody feels sooooooo bad that its hard to watch.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

That's what I saw too. Fisher has done something similar to that before (Lakers v Rockets) and got hit with a flagrant and ejection. He's a low key dirty player and I absolutely think he's a POS. There is ZERO place in basketball for plays like that. As the union head, it's no wonder the players were looking to remove him from that position. He's a dirty player who resorts to cheap tactics to cover up the fact that he has limited skills on the court. Even Laker fans will admit that Fisher has been washed up for several seasons now. I might actually be more happy that he did NOT get another ring than I am happy LeBron got one. ##$@ Derek Fisher.

Come the hell on. 
laugh.gif

The freight train is rollin quick at 275 full speed ahead, and little Fisher is basically standing there for the obvious block/charge call, and suddenly Lebron just STOPS. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Full speed ahead Lebron James got STUCK by D Fish, and you guys are bent about it and demanding flagrants and techs and %$+@. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If Wade tried that same exact play on Bron, Wade would have had to been airlifted out of the arena on lifeflight.  Neck brace, back board, immobilized, they woulda found him in the 11th row.  Fish, barely took a half step backwards. 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Flagrant.  Dirty. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is today's NBA I guess.  Smallest dude on the court stops the biggest guy cold in his tracks without any sort of takedown, elbow, any of that, just a SOLID wall put up for the block/charge and folks want guys ejected and shot on sight. 
30t6p3b.gif

What Fish did to Scola was a payback.  Scola had scrapped Fish the play before, so before the screen, Fish looked for him first and delivered a closed in bow and Scola dropped like a sack of potatoes.  Again, Scola is very much bigger than Fish, but went down like a sniper caught him. 
laugh.gif
  This play was Fish pullin his Shane Battier only Battier dives straight to the ground on impact, Fish stood there, and took 275 lbs at full speed and got backed up half a step
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't have a problem with players crying. I prefer they care really. I had a bigger problem with TMac and Shawn Kemp in Orlando when they were on the bench joking and having a jolly old time during the final quarter of a game they were about to get eliminated in. I have some perspective, I'm not saying I want them to be on suicide watch afterwards, but act like you give a damn. As for the Thunder, they had a "welcome back/thank you" kind of party yesterday as their plane arrived (since fans always do that standing outside the hangar fence cheering welcoming the team back, even during the regular season at times but knowing it would be such a huge crowd they just put up a stage in a field by the airport for safety reasons), was a little over 4,000 people to cheer and show them their appreciation one more time; Durant, Westbrook, Harden, Brooks, Sefolosha, Perkins, Fisher, and Ibaka all spoke briefly just thanking the fans for their support and vowing to come back next yr and work hard to bring it back next time for the fans then they got back on the bus and went back to the hangar and dipped.

Conversely,

Yeah, Fisher is such a "small" dude..

6a00d8341c506253ef01310fb1130e970c-320wi

Built like a tank with a low center of gravity. I'll give you respect for backing up the player that bailed a brick-chucking Kobe out in game 4 of the 2009 finals and game 3 of the 2010 finals though.

You guaranteed that LeBron would never win a championship countless times because he didn't have the "work ethic" to get it done. I know you are salty as hell now.

Let's see who can post the most laughing emoticons.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^
I'm also the one that has been in here giving Lebron props, never once getting in that cramps crap, praising him on Twitter, and updating the legacy thread with him being the clear cut Champ this year (as well as giving you the chance to update anything you wanted as well), as well as saying their title was earned as all hell, no asterisk like the 99 lockout one I apply to that season.  I also congragulated the true Heat fans before the end of the 3rd quarter. 

Also pulled thru and said point blank flat out that I was wrong predicting the Thunder in 6, and gave my reasons. 

So yeah, you think you have me pegged, but you don't have a clue dude.  Never have, apparently never will. 

And I ain't backin Fish for anything, I'm laughing at all these guys still upset about that play and wanting even more blood than a flagrant.  All these "old school NBA" fans that are bent out of shape about it when back in the day that wouldn't even have been an inadvertant whistle call.  That would have been a play on back in the day. 
laugh.gif

It's cool tho, I see you rushin to that aid for your mans.  I know you been waitin for years to have somethin to say to me, get it all out man.  You've earned it, it's your time now. 
wink.gif

When I saw that flagrant and posted about it on NT, I was the ONLY one who thought that was a good call. I mean...He clearly threw his shoulder into Lebron. It's just one of those plays you have to call no matter the different sizes of each player. He was in position, just take the charge. It'll hurt, but that's the sacrifice you have to make when taking a charge.

That wasnt a good call. His arms were not fully extended. He only put his arms up after tne whistle to show he was accepting the foul.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Yeah, Fisher is such a "small" dude..

Built like a tank with a low center of gravity. I'll give you respect for backing up the player that bailed a brick-chucking Kobe out in game 4 of the 2009 finals and game 3 of the 2010 finals though.

You guaranteed that LeBron would never win a championship countless times because he didn't have the "work ethic" to get it done. I know you are salty as hell now.

Let's see who can post the most laughing emoticons.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He lowered his shoulder and DROVE it toward Lebron. That's something a safety in football does. In basketball that should be a foul...And it was.

I don't agree with the call in a vacuum. But context matters. After what happened right before with Durant and Chalmers, I think the refs just wanted to get some control over the game. It was a hard foul but that's all.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

He lowered his shoulder and DROVE it toward Lebron. That's something a safety in football does. In basketball that should be a foul...And it was.

No one is denying it was a foul, it's the flagrant aspect that's being called into question.

I thought it was a hard foul but not a flagrant.

I agree it was a foul, just not a flagrant foul. Big difference between the two and calling the latter was ridiculous.

Oh..
laugh.gif
My bad dudes. I was just prepared to argue. Yeah, the flagrant was a bit much, but Hank was right about the context of it.

Wait, who said anything about "wanting more blood than a flagrant"? Dirty Fisher got what he deserved: a flagrant. I was arguing against the guys like SneakerPro who thought otherwise and turned his tv off after the call.

I'm still not sure which side of the fence you stand on because in one post, you say "you guys are bent about it and demanding flagrants and techs and %$+@", as if a flagrant wasn't deserved there. And in your very next post, you say "And I ain't backin Fish for anything, I'm laughing at all these guys still upset about that play and wanting even more blood than a flagrant".

And I'm tired of guys bringing up, "oh, if this was the old nba, blah blah blah". Fact is, thanks to Ron Artest, Ben Wallace, etc, the L no longer operates like that. The players have adjusted. Now you should too.

Back
Top Bottom