Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I cant even put this one on Bron. Wade tries to do too much and takes Bron out of the flow that he gets in. As much as I hear Wade spit that garbage about it is Brons team and he has accepted that hes the second option he doesnt show it on the court. He tries to take over games that Bron is already dominating and gets in Brons way a lot of time. This game is an example of one of them

Its so obvious yet everyone says oh lbj cant close... or the oh he is ghost in the 4th. When its clear that wade gets his "kobe" on and is blind and oblivious to all his teammates and falls in love with the iso play and pull up jumpers. Lebron will start movement or try to get some sort of offensive flow involving all the players, but as soon as it comes around dwades way, he just breaks up the flow and goes off and does his own thing. Funny thing is when he does it and makes shots, he is a hero and the ultimate clutch player, when he is off and cost the game, its placed on lebron and its... Oh he froze, he isnt aggresive, he doesnt have "IT" to take over.

^ Not to mention he let Russy rape him
30t6p3b.gif

at least the fans of OKC appreciate their team...supersonics fans gotta be uber salty right now tho.

wade looking super AVERAGE out there...westbrook won the game in the 3rd...heat play much better when they are losing the whole game.

still think they will win the series tho....

real talk ill say it again, mike miller STINKS they gotta get a pg or a big man.

Very bad sets from Spoelstra, can't have LeBron catching it that far from the paint all 2nd half. Very bad defensive rotations in the second half too, along with no sense of urgency.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Originally Posted by sickickz23

they aren't physical enough with durant...dude weighs 180 lbs...if your going to foul him, make it count. nothing dirty but, just a little extra.

but this league now is marshmallow soft....hard fouls today are almost always a flagrant....
i hear that, most of these players couldn't handle the play two (3?) decades ago. i don't know how players like KD would be able to get bodied for 48 minutes all the time. 

There are two Hall of Famers called Reggie Miller and The Iceman who played back then.

Pretty entertaining game 1..Iono but Miami offense looks similar to last year, I see a lot of standing around especially in the 3rd ..but OKC did what they had to do and won at home..kd had himself a nice 4th

Originally Posted by hymen man

Think this game depends solely on Wade. If he stinks it up the Thunder will take it.. with that said.. LETS GO OKC!

It's all on Wade man.. dude is SO lost this postseason.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Durant makes his teammates better. Lebron just chucks it his teammates way and hopes for the best

KD>BRON when it MATTERS

If I was a Heat fan, I would be highly upset.
Reality is, this Heat team does not have IT. 

Coming from a Bills fan, the Heat will be the Bills of the NBA. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I cant even put this one on Bron. Wade tries to do too much and takes Bron out of the flow that he gets in. As much as I hear Wade spit that garbage about it is Brons team and he has accepted that hes the second option he doesnt show it on the court. He tries to take over games that Bron is already dominating and gets in Brons way a lot of time. This game is an example of one of them
Bron was not dominating this game though. If he was then Russ was dominating this game and KD took it over in the 4th.
Idk about that. Bron was doing his thing when he was getting the ball at the top of the key and attacking. But then Wade trys to dominate the ball and got Bron off his game and everyone started shooting jumpers. They just all together got away from what got them the lead in the 1st half. The ball started to stick not giving the roll players a chance to step up like the did to start the game. If guys other than Bron/Wade/Bosh had more than 6 points in the second half I would be absolutely shocked. 
Thunder just played better as a team. Russ didnt force anything and Durant was killing it. and they got help from their roll players when they needed it. Harden didnt even have a good game and they took this one easily. 

Back
Top Bottom